5

Ur pov
Gerard's friends walked outside looking for Gerard. Gerard covered his hand with his sleeve and wiped my tears away. He reached into his backpack and pulled out his eyeliner he did my eyeliner. It looked the same as it did before. Gerard hugged me again and his friends ran up to us.
Frank" dude what the hell are you doing!?"

Gerard" it looks like Charlie sexually assaulted y/n."

Frank sat down next to you and offered a hug. You hugged frank and he whispered
Frank" I'm gonna beat the shit out of him for you don't worry."

You smiled and thanked him. Mikey hugged you too. Ray hugged you the longest you could tell something was off with Ray. Maybe he really did care. I know all of them cared they were definitely going to be the best friends you had ever had.
Y/n" thank you guys your truly the best friends I've ever had!"

Frank" if you want you can hang out with us tomorrow."

Y/n" yeah that would be awesome!"

Ray" cool so we're going to Gerard's house he has a tree house. We're having a sleep over so bring extra clothes and a bathing suit."

Y/n" okay! I'm so excited I've never had a sleepover before!"

Mikey" really!? You look like the type of kid to like have sleepovers all the time."

Y/n" nobody liked me cause I preformed a ritual in the school bathroom... IT WAS T SATANIC I SWEAR I WAS JUST CONTACTING MY FATHER!"

Gerard" wait you dad's dead?"
Your eyes started to water at the thought of it.

Y/n" yeah he died a little while ago he was the best."
Gerard hugged you.

Gerard" I'm so sorry."

Y/n" it's fine he wanted to die anyway and I totally get it my mom is a bitch."
The bell rang it made you jump. You decide you were just gonna head home. All of you exchanged numbers and Gerard walked you home. You were listening to heart shaped box by Nirvana. You pulled an earbud out and tapped Gerard's shoulder.
Gerard" yeah?"

Y/n" wanna listen?"

Gerard" yeah sure!"
Gerard put the earbud in and started humming. Soon you were both singing to the song.

Y/n" Gerard your voice is beautiful!"

Gerard" thanks you too!"
You arrived at your house and gave Gerard one last hug goodbye. You entered your house and walked upstairs. You bagan packing for the sleepover. You didn't have any bathing suits so you decided you were gonna go shopping. While shopping you found a cute bathing suit.

Sorry it's hugeI went home and started packing my things

Sorry it's huge
I went home and started packing my things. I packed my toothbrush and toothpaste and makeup and hairspray nad hair ties. I packed my clothes

What u packedI quickly showered and brushed my teeth

What u packed
I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. Then Gerard popped into my mind. He's so adorable I just wanna squeeze him and-. My mom walked into my room.
Bitchy mom" who was that boy you were hugging?"

Y/n" he's a friend I met him today he almost killed me but we're good."

Bitchy mom" are you sure he's just a friend?"

Y/n" yup he's just a friend mom."

Bitchy mom" then why did you hug him?"

Y/n" cuz a kid sexually assaulted me today he was worried."

Bitchy mom" mk"
Well that's some great parenting right there. Love how my own mother doesn't even care that I just got sexually assaulted. God I hate her. I got into bed and snuggled with my teddy bear happy. I had gotten happy from my father on Valentine's day. I'm bringing it to the sleepover I can't sleep without it.