11 school

I got ready for school and headed downstairs. I was wearing a black hoodie and black ripped jeans. Under my hoodie I had on a sons of anarchy tang to on. Today I was gonna attempt to pierce my ears in the bathroom. I brought a few needles and a few earrings. My favorites were the ones with pentagrams on them. I grabbed a lighter to sanitize the needle and went to school. Gerard walked with me to school he seemed happier than usual today. We entered the school and I went to the bathroom. This was a mistake I went into the all gender bathroom to pierce my ears. Whatever I sanitized the needle and took a deep breath in and shoved the needle through my cartilage just as I did it Gerard stepped in. I didn't even cry I just put the earring in and got ready to pierce the other one. Gerard said my name which caused me to jump.

Y/n" shit when did you get here?"

Gerard" right when you shoved that thing in your ear. Dude stop that must hurt so bad!"

Y/n" no I'm fine I've done worse. You stuck your tongue out revealing the piercing on your tongue."

Gerard" um..."

Y/n" would you like me to do your eard I can pierce you where it doesn't hurt and I'll be super careful. I promise you'll be okay."

Gerard's pov

I've always been terrified of needles the always scarred the shit out of me. I throw fits when I need to get shots but I feel safe around y/n I feel like I can trust her.

Gerard" yeah sure..."
Y/n got really close to me and held my ear.

Y/n" it's gonna be okay just tell me if you want to stop."

Gerard" o-okay."
I wrapped my arms around y/n's waist she quickly pushed the needle through my ear.

Y/n" are you okay?"
I cried a little but I felt safe in y/n's arms.

Y/n" are you ready for the next one?"
I nodded. She turned my head and pierced my other ear.
Gerard" o-ow."

Y/n "good job I'm gonna put the earring in now okay? This might hurt a little."
Y/n proceeded to put the earring in being very gentle. Y/n kissed my nose.
Y/n" Gerard your nose is so cute." She said squishing my face.

Gerard" mmmm your nose is cute too."

Y/n" no Gerard your nose is so adorable!" She kissed my cheek and hugged me.
Y/n" I love your hugs so much."
I placed a quick peck on y/n's lips. She smiled and blushed.