CH.7 HOME

We were in front of the most luxurious restaurant in town, the guard opened the door and we both step out, we walked inside and every head turned "table for two 7:30" Ms. Venable said, "under the name of...?" the waitress asked "Wilhemina Venable" she said with her usual stern voice. "oh follow me" the waitress bring us to our table upstair.

As we walk, people were staring, Ms. Venable put her arm around my waist. I looked at her and she smirked, we are sitting at our table.

"I'll have smoked beef extra caviar and a lobster tail with extra caviar on top" she said looking through the menu, "she'll have the same" she placed the menu beside her "anymore more?" the waitress said "a bottle of Domaine Romanee conti" the waitress nodded and walked away.

I sat there looking around and this feeling of Deja vu hits me, I felt like I've been here before. Ms. Venable sat there admiring my face, "you're breathtaking, people heads almost drop off from their shoulder staring at you" she said softly, "no one is staring at me, they are staring at you" I said blushing.

"comme tu es amusante passionnante doue" she said, I looked into her eyes. She had the most mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes,

"J'aime le son de ta voix" I bite my lip and raised my eyebrows, I'm making her crazy and I know it. "beautiful... so beautiful" she lean over and whispered, and now she's making me crazy.

The waitress came back with our orders, Ms. Venable slice the steak in front of her and brought a piece towards my mouth "open" she said parted her lips, I did as she said. As soon as I started chewing, I got deja vu. again.

"how is it?" she asked bringing the wine and the glass touches her red lips, as she took a small sip of the red liquor, "perfect" I moaned, her lips curve.

From time to time, our wine glass went in, hit against glass to glass making a very addicting sound.

"now, you ready?" we are playing spin the bottle, since we're done eating.

"yeah!" I was kinda tipsy, I think. Ms. Venable is too.

"okay" she spins the bottle and it points at me

"truth or dare" she asked,

"truth" I said,

"alright, have you ever kiss a girl?"

"yes" I thought of El,

"how was it?"

"she ran away" I looked down at the bottle,

"what???" she laughed,

"it's not funny" I tried not to laugh,

"ok ok now your turn to spin" she shake her head,

I spins it and it points at her "now now MS. Venable" "truth or dare?"

"truth" she said with confident,

"hmmm... have you ever love someone?" I asked,

"yes I have"

"and who is....?"

"a girl, a very very magnificent girl"

"and where is she now?"

"my turn" she said as she spins the bottle, it points at me

"truth or dare?"

"truth"

"are you available?"

"yes"

"now my turn" I spins the bottle and it points at her,

"truth or dare?"

"dare" she said,

"I dare you... to take me home" I murmur,

"your wish is my command" she called out for the waitress to bring the bill, the waitress came and I peeked into it as Ms. Venable pulled away. Jesus christ $25,799 for our dinner.

Ms. Venable handed her credit card to the waitress, and wait until she brought it back and we left the restaurant.

"thank you" I put my head on her shoulder, she stroke my hair softly. "you're welcome" she whispered, "so are we going home?" I asked, my vision was blurry it's like I'm under the water.

"yes we are going home" she said and I fall asleep on her shoulder.