CH.8 DEJA VU

The smell of lavender filled my nose, it literally went inside my lungs. I tired to open my eyes, but realized they were already open, I quickly sat up straight unaware of everything around me. My head hurts like a bitch, as I got off the bed.

I looked around the room everything was purple, the bed, the window, the wall, the ceiling, everything.
Then I remembered last night I was with Ms. Venable so I must be in her house, I walked out into the hallway it's a pretty big house. A maid ran to me "hello Ms.Y/l/n, Ms Venable told me to bring me this" she handed me a new dress, it smells like Ms. Venable. "You can call me Y/n, and thank you also where is Ms. Venable?" I asked her, "She's in her study room" "okay you can go now thanks again" she smiled and disappeared into the hall.

I walked back in the room and went into the bathroom, it's was huge doubled sized of my bedroom.

I took a shower and put on the new dress, I almost got lost in her house and I heard a voice from behind a door, I stood there "she's in my house, we went for dinner last night, yea she was quite drunk" Ms. Venable on a phone "mhmm and the girl?" she seems to lower her voice "what!?" "She what???" "I told you not to kill her" "I mean I don't really care but you don't have to kill her" I swung the door open "kill who?" I looked at her, she hung up the phone "kill who???!!" "Y/n it's was nothing" she walked to me "you killed El?" I saw a photo someone just send her popped up on her laptop screen "you killed Elena???" I asked without showing any emotion "y/n I-", "wait" I said looking around the room, since I got up I felt like I've been here before, everything felt so familiar even Ms. Venable who standing in front me not knowing what to say.

"Have I been here before?" I asked seeing Ms.Venable widen her eyes, "have I known you?" I keep looking around for clue and saw...