CH.11 REBEKAH

We arrived home, "Mina!!! Talk to me" I ran out the car to take her hand, beg her to talk to me. She walk to our room, I followed her.

"Wilhemina!" She turned around pin me to the door, as she eyefuck me. "a woman could only be push so far, and I'm right on the edge" "I warned you but you pretend to be deaf" she said with a husky voice.

As the anger makes her want to crawl out of her own body, she eyes my lips. "What's the matter y/n, cat got your tongue?" She whispered.

I exhaled loudly, "I was just teasing you... I'm sorry" I scan into her eyes to see if she's really mad or just pretending to be mad but I just can't read her, "TEASING!? your fucking thigh was exposed in the car and the motherfucker was staring at you, you know what I just fired him, and for god's sake it's not enough for you, you fuck yourself in the goddamn restaurant" that's when I knew I went too far.

"I'm sorry" I put my hands on her shoulders, "20 spanks" she glance at the bed, I went on it. "all four" she's now behind me, I went on all four but then I turned back to face her, "what?" She said with the same husky voice, "I-" I gave her a seductive look, put both of my hand around her neck and bring her onto the bed, "I know you hate spanking me, so let's just skip that part" She went attacking my lips with hers, "I love you but don't ever do something like that again" she said through the kiss, "yes mommy" I pushed my tongue into her mouth, "I love you too" I said.

We make out for a good long while, and came up for air. Suddenly Mina's phone rang, she answered it,
"hello?" Mina said,
"hello Ms. Venable, we need you at the office it's an emergency meeting. Someone's here required to see you at this moment she said her name is Vanessa Venable"
"Okay.. tell her I'll be there in 20" she said hinging up the phone, of course she did told her sister that you're back to your old self.
"Who was that?" I asked sitting back on, "my agent" she said, "so you're going to the office? may I come with you?" I got off the bed, "you don't have to but you can if you want".

We drove to the office, walking in and saw Vanessa waiting for us in the meeting room, "Mina, Y/n" she got up, "hey Vanny" I said, "ohh... I've miss you so much" she walked to me and hug me tight, "I've miss you too" I smiled. Mina cleared her throat  So is it that's so important you have to summon us here" Mina take seat, we all sat down. "It's about Elena" she said, passing her phone across the table "her only family, Rebekah suspect that we have something to do with Elena went missing, I mean she's dead now" I look at the phone screen and it's my last conversation with El, the day that I invited her to my house which mean that I'm the last person who seen her. "So Rebekah? Who's this?" Mina took the phone, "El's cousin" Elena told me about her family, "She said she has been spying on her cousin by having her email and password through her social media since she don't really trust Elena" Mina passed the phone back to her. "So what now?" I said, "I really don't understand why you have to kill her" I looked at Vanessa, "I went too far, but I'm not sorry. I can't stand seeing Mina went through this over again" She look over to Mina, "Okay so now they gonna call you in to questions and you just have to show them the last text she send you, the one that she said she's going to italy and-" I cut her "my armpits, really Vanny???" "What armpits?" Mina asked confused, "I added the line" Vanessa showed Mina the text she send with using Elena's phone, Mina laughed reading the line out loud, I put my hands over my ears "I didn't asked you to add those" Mina look at her sister then at me, "I thought it might sounds romantic" Vanessa said with a sexy voice as she read the last line again, "stop it" I shake my head.

"So back to our conversation, tomorrow morning they are going to questions you. So do as I said" Vanessa looked at me, "okay" I nodded.