CH.16 INVITATIONS

[Y/n pov]

I walked out the shower "I'm bac-", two detectives are in the room sitting at the couch with Mina and Van, "yes Ms. Venable we are here ask you some questions" one of them said, "what now?" Mina crossed her legs, "we should you might know where Rebekah is, we knew that you guys got in a fight several months ago at your house", "Oh I've no idea where she went or even her gone missing" Mina said with a stern voice, "Rebekah's family reported her went missing, so if you have some information just let us know" the other one said, "listen to me, I'm say this one last time I've nothing to do with Robeky or whatever her name is, I don't know her, we met but it doesn't mean I know her" She said annoyed, she take out a tiny paper from her bag and sign something on it handed to the detective, "As I said, I have nothing to do with her, but take this and don't ever come and bother me or my family again" she handed the cash check to them, they took at each other then back to her, as they nodded slowly, "alright thank you for your time Ms. Venable" then puff, they're gone.

If we got money in hand,we can do everything.
The world is unfair, life is unfair but it is life.

"How thick was that piece of paper?" I went to sit next to her, "one-half" I nodded, "So do I got to go back home?" I asked, "Yes" she said, we started to make out, "can't you guys just wait???" We forgot Van's here, we broke away and laughed.

[Time Skip]
Back home in bed again, I'm watching "The visit" it came out since 2015, "Y/n do you think we should celebrate?" Mina asked sitting on the sofa smoking her cigarette, "YES YES YES, can we invite your cousin too??? I missed the twins" I turned off my laptop, and gave all my attention to her. "Sure, I miss them too" we end up listing down a bunch of names.

The maids brought us our afternoon tea, "thanks Lilia" I said, she smiled and walked out, "so do we invite all of them?" I asked, "yeah" she exhaled the smoke, "I'll have someone send them those invitations" she brought up her phone, I blow the tea surface cooling it down.

I called to tell Vanessa myself, "hey Van, so we are throwing a party for tomorrow night, are you free?" I asked, "Ohhh yes I'll be there", "great!!! see yah tomorrow then", "see yah" we hung up.

"Mrs. Venable... I just wanted to say thank you and I love you" I moved to sit on her lap, "anything for you, sweetheart and I love you too" I leaned down pressing my lips on hers, she hold my waist and her hand finding the way up to my bra but it isn't there, "no bra?" She smirked, "just wanted to make your job much more enjoyable" I trace her lips with my tongue, she grabbed my breast in her hand, I let out a faint moan.