CH.24 US FOREVER

We're quite tipsy from the wine, she pulled me against the door, "unlock it" I tried to unlock the fucking door while my wife is now sucking my soul from my neck, we got in.

She bite on my neck leaving tattoos, I whimpered.
"I need you" I whispered, she pulled my dress off, undo my bra, pushed me on the bed.

"Do you need me to finger you first?" She slapped my breast, "mmhmm" I eagerly nods, "naughty slut" she spread my legs open, hot mama "dripping already!??!" She tease my entrance with her finger, "such a needy little thing, now be a good girl and be quiet" she disappeared her 3 digits in me, I moaned.

"faster mommy" I exhaled loudly, "fuckkk" I twitched.

she curled faster and faster, it doesn't take long for me to came, "now you are going to take this off mommy" I pulled on her dress, unzipped it, "you're so perfect now lay down mommy" I wanted to try something new with her.

I placed my vajayjay on hers, "first one to make a noise lose" I whispered as I started doing her.

She's covering her mouth with her hand, I was biting my lip, staring in her gorgeous face.

"Aaah" She can't hold it anymore, I moved faster like a fucking machine, neither of us could hold our moaning, "let it out baby" I said to her, "Ohh fuckk Aaaah" she moaned out loud, and she reached her high.

I walked to my luggage, "honey do you think you could handle this" I hold up to 18inches purple strap, she nodded unsure of herself, "we'll try it and see if you enjoy it or not" I went back on the bed "just let me know, mommy" I winked, she blushed.

I placed the tip on her pretty entrance, she's wet as fuck so there's no need for lube, I sink 4inches into her, "mmmh.." she took her lower lip in her mouth, "I'd hold on to something if I were you" I winked at her, she grabbed onto the pillow, I sink all the length into her, she moaned and nods her head for me to go faster, I sped up like tik tok edit song. "fuck it's huge" she whispered.

The bed started to hit against the wall, "FUCK" she screamed, "Y/N faster baby" her eyeballs almost disappeared into her brain, I used my free hand circling her clit, "fuckk I'm gonna cu-m" she whimpered few drops of tears escape her eyes, "hold it" I whispered, she shake her head "I can't Aaah" She grabbed my shoulders, I looked at her as her eyes was still rolled to the back of her head, "you're hot mommy cum for me" I said softly, I went harder and harder until she came down from her high, we pressed our lips together.

"I love you Y/n" she traced my lips with her tongue, "I love you too mommy" I took her tongue in my mouth.
"I'm so in love with you, sometimes I thought I might go crazy" I whispered and she giggled "me too sweetheart" she kissed my nose.

"goodnight Mina" I look at her beautiful face, her eyes are closed "goodnight baby" she whispered, as she fall deeply asleep from exhaustion. I stayed up a bit longer just to stare at her.

To lose you is my worst fear...
I love you Wilhemina.

THE END.