Foreword

Hermit has just been released. ( ꈍᴗꈍ) Oh I'm in love with him already. I wanted to write a story about him, but I still wanted it to be as realistic as possible. So I came up with an idea.

We all know that Luca joined the game because he needed money to continue his experiment. After I read Prisoner backstory, I found out the reason Luca was short of money was because all his savings were sent to the inventor's (a.k.a Alvar Lorentz) wife to compensate for her husband's death.

In this story, you will play as Alvar Lorentz's wife, [y/n] Boucher (I made up your last name). You and Alvar have been friends since childhood.
****
[Y/n] - your name
****

I want [y/n] to be a survivor. Most of the manor's survivors are guilty of something, so I'll leave [y/n] on a few counts as well.
In this story you are the main cause of Alvar's death and Luca's brain injury.

The content includes violence, confinement and a little smut. Well...maybe...just maybe, a lot of smut.

I repeat: The story is completely fabricated. The character appear in this story belong to Identity V.

I ONLY post my stories on Wattpad, AO3 and Quotev
Besides the three sites I just mentioned, I don't post my stories anywhere else.

Hope you enjoy !!!
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧