Special 3. [Y/n]'s past

Alva Lorentz is known as a brilliant inventor. His wife, once a famous writer, has now stopped writing to dedicate herself to their family. But rarely do people see the couple going out together.

Everyone said that those two loved each other very much, only the servants in the mansion knew the truth.

The servants were always annoyed by the madam's cold attitude towards their master. Alva always treats [Y/n] very warmly. He often bought a lot of gifts for her, planted a flower garden for her, even spent all his free time with her. But the madam, on the contrary, didn't feel grateful, and continued to ignore her husband.

In the first year after their marriage, the two slept in separate rooms, and the madam rarely came down to dine with her husband. By the second year, they had a big argument. No one knows what they talked about, but after that argument, the couple started sleeping in the same room. The madam had begun to eat with her husband regularly, but somehow she always looked like a lost soul.

[Y/n]: Ah~❤️ Hah...ahhh~~❤️
Alva: Relax your body, [Y/n]. You will feel pain if you keep your body rigid like that.
[Y/n]: Ahh....! Mmmph...❤️

[Y/n] burying her face in the pillow, trying to hold back her cry. Alva moved very gently, sometimes he would lean down and kiss her back.

Alva: Ready for round two ?
[Y/n]: Mmph...No ! Stop...! Stop it, we did it twice at noon already.
Alva: I'm still thirsty though.
[Y/n]: Ahh~~❤️ No, I...mmh...I can't do this...ah~
Alva: Even though you say that, you're still wet. Your body is more honest than your words.

Almost every night of them is like this.
If he felt that wasn't enough, he would make her change positions and continue. They only stopped when
[Y/n] didn't have the strength to fight anymore. That way, Alva could cuddle her to sleep all night.

And not just in the bedroom, sometimes they make love in the library or in Alva's study. Alva has great desires. He would make love to [Y/n] any time he could. It doesn't matter where or when, as long as those two are alone. The couple played together morning and night, as if they didn't know what fatigue was. Although [Y/n] is always loved by her husband, she seems to be dissatisfied with it, her mood worsens day by day. Until Luca arrived.

[Y/n], the emotionless lady, smiled for the first time after meeting her husband's student. Alva appreciates his student even more, because thanks to that boy, he has seen his wife's smile after a long time, and she has also begun to open up to him. It was the happiest time of their married life. But little did he know, it was all just a play his wife made up.

People start to feel suspicious when the two have been married for a long time and still have not seen the good news. Alva also finds it strange, since he makes love to [Y/n] almost every day. In response to the rumors that one of them was unable to have children, [Y/n] didn't say a word. Until one day, her secret was discovered. A servant discovered that [Y/n] was secretly taking birth control pills and informed Alva. When he found out, he met her directly to question this matter. Since the servant even handed over the evidence to Alva,
[Y/n] had no way of denying it.

[Y/n]: It's true. I have always taken birth control pills.

[Y/n] remained unusually calm, making Alva even more angry.

Alva: Why did you take this medicine ? Do you hate being pregnant with my child that much ?
[Y/n]: I...I'm not...ready.
Alva: What do you mean you're not ready ?
[Y/n]: I'm not ready to have children yet. I don't have enough confidence that I can be a good mother. I was afraid...I would hurt the child because of my clumsiness, so I couldn't...
Alva: [Y/n]...!?
[Y/n]: I'm sorry ! I should have told you earlier, but I was afraid you would be disappointed in me. I'm sorry ! I was too cowardly !

With just a few words and a few tears, [Y/n] easily eased Alva's anger. However, the peace didn't last long. Because half a year later, Alva's reputation was ruined by his student, and rumors surfaced that [Y/n] was having an affair with Luca.

[Y/n] still hangs out with Luca regularly after what he did to her husband. When Alva asked her about her relationship with Luca, she answered superficially. She didn't agree, but didn't deny it either.

Alva had begun to doubt his wife.

I have seen you and I have judged you
👁️👄👁️