Appearance and Ability

I just drew a quick picture because I'm too lazy to draw details. If you don't like it don't mind it, you can imagine a character of your own while reading the story.

This is you

This is my painting

This is my painting

Surely someone will ask why she looks so lifeless. I drew the character's expression during her time with Alvar, as his wife.

You have chestnut hair and green eyes.
You often wear high-necked skirts and expose almost all of your back. The dress is usually heel-length and tight. If the dress has no sleeves, you will wear long gloves.

Your Ability

Ink throwing: every time you enter a match, you bring three ink bottles with you. Each throw of ink in the face of the hunter will cause them to lose sight and ability to interact for 6 seconds. Takes 30 seconds to cooldown. However, hunters can take advantage of the terrain to dodge.

Smart: Decipher 20% faster than other survivors. When decoding with a teammate, the decoding speed will increase by 10%, and also eliminate the deceleration effect caused by co-op decoding.

Weak: ability to flip pallets and jump over obstacles is reduced by 30%.

Worry: when a teammate is suspended, [y/n] decoding speed will decrease by 10%. If [y/n] only have half blood, her decoding speed will be reduced by 20%, however the effect will disappear if she is healed.

English is not my mother tongue so sometimes you will see me making typos.