e i g h t

┏━━━━━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━°

┗━━━━━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━━━━━┛

⊱ ─ {⋆Chapter 8: Current Plan - Stay Alive⋆} ─ ⊰

*This chapter is a bit stronger than the others, so just know it contains some mature content, not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. So view discretion is advised*

~ Felicity's POV ~

It's been three days since The Grabber took me to his room. He's most likely been sleeping in the guest room or the couch. The first night I fell asleep he chained me to his bed so I couldn't escape.

I was just sitting on the bed observing his room. It was pretty plain. He has a bed, a bedside table, and a bookcase full of books. It's simple and boring, yet it explains a lot about the kind of person he is.

My arms are chained, enough that I can only reach the top of my head, and my legs and chained down completely to the bed, to the point I can't stand up or even move them.

I stare at the door, not knowing what else to do, and then it opens. In walks The Grabber, maskless, with blood on his, and a tray in his hands. He places it on my lap, then he closes the door behind him. And sit on the edge of the bed to stare at me.

He just continues to stare at me, and in response, I look at him oddly. "Are you gonna watch me eat?" I ask, he just nods his head. I'm starving at this point, so just eat the eggs with my hands, and once I'm done I drink the soda.

He smiles once I'm done, grabs the tray and leaves the room. "UGHHHHH" I scream, I don't know why I just do. And The Grabber runs into the room, tripping on the bed in the process, he lands on top of me, and he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Albert? What was that?" A voice says, and my eyes go wide. The Grabber looks at me "Say a word I kill you both" he threatens, and I nod my head. He walks over to the open door. "Nothing Max, sorry," he says timidly to the other man.

"Do you have a girl over?" The other man asks, in what sounds like a smug voice. The Grabber looks at me with a red face and smirks. "Something like that," he says simply. "Well keep it down man I'm trying to watch tv," The other guy says. The Grabber chuckles as he closes his door.

He approaches me. "Whose that," I ask. "Nobody important" he responds quickly.

"Does he know about the boys? About me? You're bloody, does he not notice that?" I ask, annoying him with the abundance of questions, he lets out a little chuckle. "He's too high to notice the blood, and no, nobody knows about anyone" He smiles.