e l e v e n

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━°

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

⊱ ───── {⋆Chapter 11: No More Naughty Girl⋆} ───── ⊰

~ Felicity's POV ~

'You were out for a good 4 days." The Grabber says wrapping my wounds. "Why are you still helping me," I say angry. He doesn't respond, instead, he places a glass of water on the table beside the bed.

"Max thinks you were in a car accident, you better make it believable," He says.

"Robin?" I say, knowing The Grabber knew what I was trying to ask. He looks at me dead in the eyes, with an unreadable expression. "Don't worry about that sweetheart" He smiles.

"You're a mother fucking bitch, you know that asshole, cunt, cock-sucker, daddy issue bitch" I say, literally calling him every name I could think of. He just walks over to me and tapes my mouth up.

He grabs mascara from his bedside table and he applies it on my eyelashes, touching my eye like 5 times. "Shh, you got to look pretty so I don't want to kill you, right?" He says calmly like it wasn't the first time he was doing this.

I just watch him walk out, with a stunned look on my face. "No more naughty girl," He says before shutting the door behind him.

Robin is probably dead. Three boys, all dead. I wish I were dead.

No more naughty girl, we'll see about that mother fucker.

For a few moments, I just start to wonder what would happen if I ran away or screamed that day at the park. I should have. I'm so fucking dumb for not.

I've forgotten the way my parents sound

But the saddest thing is, I've forgotten the way Billy looks, and the sound of his laughter. All of this is my fault. If I had just gone to deliver the papers with him that day, he'd be in school with his friends.

I'd be at work with Jessica, wishing she would actually work instead of fooling around with something, or someone.

Maybe The Grabber is right about one thing. Maybe I am a naughty girl. Nobody seems to think I make the right decisions.

Everything I do hurts someone else. Good girls are better.

My current position is in the middle of his bed. My legs are tied down, and my thighs, arms, biceps, and wrists are also tied down. My hips are tied down, but not really close to my wounds.

I'm really trapped this time, which means The grabber has learned his lesson.

~ Detective Wrights POV ~

Detective Miller and I were sitting in an elementary school right now. Apparently, a girl named Gwendolyn Blake knew something about bruces disappearance, and so here we are. To ask her how she knows what she does.

We're hoping she saw something, or someone told her. At this point, we just need more clues.

We know about the black balloons, and so did Gwendolyn, but we haven't released that information yet.

Hopefully, this girl can be actually useful, I doubt she's the grabber, but let's see.

-

Miler and I were waiting patiently, standing in front of the Principal, when a young girl walks in.

"You wanted to see me?" She asks, with a confused expression on her face. "Gwendolyn Blake. This is Detective Wright and Detective Miler" The principal says as she motions toward us.

"Miss Blake," I say while motioning for her to have a seat. "They would like to talk to you about something" The principal continues.

Miler and I sit in chairs that are both facing one chair, in which Gwendolyn sits in.

"Is it.. Is it true you're friends with Amy Yamada?" I ask her, and Miler takes out his noted pad and a pen to write her answer down. "We have homeroom together" She answers. "Is she ok?" She asks.

"She's fine," Miler says suddenly. "You know what this is about," he said sternly, leaning in. I put my hand up to motion to him to take a step back, and relax. He leans back.

"What did you say to Amy? About her brother Bruce?" I ask Gwendolyn, in a calm matter.

"Just that I had a dream about him.." She answers. A dream? That's odd, what can she possibly mean by she had dreamed about him?

"What kind of a dream?" I ask her, hoping she'll elaborate more on the situation at hand. "Just a weird one.." She answers in a monotone voice.

"What happened in your dream?" I ask her, remaining to contain eye contact with the younger girl. "He was taken, that all," She says quickly, sounding impatient.

"By a man with black balloons and a van?" I ask her. She nods before responding. "Yes," she says.

"What else can you tell us about your dream?" I ask her curiously," Why it was just a dream," She remarks quickly, sounding offended by the question.

"Who else knows about the dream?" Miler asks her, and she moves her head to look at him. "Nobody" she responds.

"We found two black balloons at the scene Gwen" I inform her, and she moves her head back to look at me. The room goes silent for a moment. A very awkward moment that is.

"Oh.." She says. She sounded like she sincerely didn't know about the black balloons. But i continue. "We also found one black balloon at the scene at Griffin Staggs abduction, and three at Felicity Showalters possibly abduction scene," i tell her, and her face forms a frown, and she looks upset.

"And we never released those details, so.." Miler starts, but I cut him off.

"So the question is, where did you hear about the balloons?" I ask her in a questioning tone. This girl has to know something, anything to help us.

"I didn't" She responds harshly. Miler leans in. "I'm gonna ask you again, How did you know about the balloons?" He asks, well demands to know the answer in an accusing tone.

"What aren't you telling us Gwen?" I ask her, genuinely wanting to know how she knows about the balloons. Does she know who The Grabber is? I honestly think Miler thinks she is The Grabber.

"Either there's a leak in the department or.." he starts, but she cuts him off.

"Or what? I'm The Grabber" She says in a 'dud are you stupid' tone of voice.

No-" I say quickly.

"You think I kidnapped Vance Hopper last spring, is that it? Vance got held back twice. I've seen him fight, and trust me, he could kick the shit out of either of you, blindfolded." She says, angry now that Miler and I seem to be interrogating her a bit too hard.

"Gwen, watch your language" The principal warns her. But she just ignores her.

"Yeah, I took him, because obviously, I'm The Grabber, you dumb fucking fart knockers," She says getting more mad at us now.

"Gwendolyn blake!" The principal calls, sitting up from her chair.

"Gwen.. What aren't you telling us?" I ask her, remaining calm and decent. She goes silent for a moment and fidgets with her thumbs.

"That sometimes my dreams are right.." She says honestly. Well, that was not what I was expecting to hear come out of this girl's mouth.

Miler and I look at eachother for a moment, both having no idea what to do next.