19

This week has been hell.

I don't know why. Maybe because I was living in lala land all weekend with Alexi, so when I had to get back to work I was not feeling it.

Apparently there's a big case coming up, and there's potential to make a lot of money, so the company is taking it very seriously, obviously. Even Alexi, who hasn't done a lick of work since I started here, was really in the zone. Monday was horrible, we had gone over so much shit I couldn't even remember half of it, and Wednesday & Thursday were hectic yet short. By the time Friday rolled around I was completely drained.

"Thank you Jesus!" I groaned, pulling my crossbody bag on lazily. I stood up from the small makeshift desk I was seated at, stretching out my stiff limbs. Today I had been in this filing room all day today, as were a few other of the interns. There was a lot of paperwork this company was behind on, so today they put a few of us to the task of organizing.

"Another hard day?" A voice said. I looked up and Alexi was standing in the doorway, leaving against the doorframe. He wore a nice black suit, no tie with his blazer unbuttoned.

"Yeah, y'all got a lot of paperwork here, why don't you switch over to digital? It would be less of a fire hazard." I joked. The couple of interns that were left snickered under their breaths.

"Are you going to scan all this paperwork in?" He asked me, gesturing to the multitude of filing cabinets that filled the room.

"Hell no." I said. Alexi laughed hardily, a smirk decorating his handsome face. The interns chuckled again, smiling at each other.

"Alright, thank you everyone for your hard work today! It's officially five so you guys are free to go. Have a good night!" Alexi said. All the interns exchanged their goodbyes, slowly making their way out of the door. Just leaving Alexi and I. Alone.

"Excuse me." I said playfully, trying to make my way to the door.

"You Think you're so funny huh?" He asked, smirking widely. He took a small step towards me, his hand resting on my hip.

"Hilarious." I said under my breath, my body feeling warm under his touch.

"Take off your bag." He said suddenly.

"Why?" I asked, going to take it off and set it on the table behind me. "I thought it was time to go."

"Not for you." He said, his voice lowering. My heart began beating a little faster as his hand trailed towards the hem of my jeans. "Take these off."

"W-What?" I said I surprise. "People are still here."

"I don't care. Don't make me repeat myself." He said, tugging on my jeans again. I shakily reached for the button if my jeans, maintaining eye contact with him. I let my pants hit the floor, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side. I began to shiver, and I couldn't tell if it was from the cold or from the anticipation.

His eyes scanned over my body, slowly going down and coming back up to look me in my eye. "You nervous someone will catch us?" He asked. I nodded, looking away from his intense stare.

"You'd probably like it anyways." He teased, stepping closer to me. He cupped the front of my boxers, caressing me through the thin fabric. I held in my moan, watching his hand as he touched me.

"Take these off." He said. I looked up at him, my face getting hot.

"I can't!" I hissed, looking over his shoulder at the open door. I didn't hear anything but still, these people are workaholics, I can promise you there's someone still here.