Speaking Roses

...

Last year of high school was rolling over and Louis had not changed a little. Soon he'd be turning 18 and all he was doing with his life everyday was play football and roll on his skateboard while smoking cigarettes.

Ivory was angry at him for being so tight about the soulmate case. She'd seen Louis purposely avoid looking at the new daises or sunflowers, and he even ignored a tiny little water lily on his wrist once.

Ivy herself had gotten a big tulip on her own wrist and she was getting concerned ten times more about her own soulmate. Now she was out there looking for people with wrapped wrists, big scar on their thigh and a missing toe. If that didn't narrow it down for her, what else could.

Louis was helping her look while in process he was dating Ivory's friend. She was a nice person who's soulmate missed an arm, so there where these pretty threaded ivies growing up her left arm up to her elbow and snaking around it like a perfect green tattoo from God.

It was the first stages of dating, and she'd already dragged Louis to church every Sunday. Louis didn't object, who doesn't like a pretty girl with faith in God called Emily, with strict christian parents, who has blonde hair and blue eyes?

He'd given her his first kiss on Christmas at the very same church for his 17th birthday, and now months later they had truly started dating.

Ivory was not totally okay with it, but she was happy that Louis was at least putting himself out there. What bothered her was just the fact Louis tried to pretend his soulmate didn't exist. And that was wrong. Because the little flowers on his body told another story, and the fact that Louis had a few hickeys on his neck, that Emily gave him behind a colon at the church, probably showed on his soulmates skin as Daisies and they probably knew what they where all about...it all made her feel a little pity for the person.

Meanwhile Louis was preparing his room for Emily's arrival, he had 10 missed calls and 20 text messages from Ivory who was currently bored covering Louis' shift at the Ice cream parlour where they both worked on weekends, all so that he could be home right now, awaiting for Emily while his mom was working at the hospital for the rest of the afternoon till late at night.

If it wasn't obvious, he was trying to get laid tonight, so fixing his room and getting everything spotless was a nice way to get to that. He wore some loose fitting clothes that where easy to discard, fixed his hair and checked his breath.

It was exactly in time, because just than the doorbell rang. Louis flied his way down the stairs and opened the door before the third ring. A horny teenager left unsupervised that's what he was.

Emily stood on the other side, wearing a white dress, a button left undone in purpose over her breasts. She truly looked like a dessert.

She kissed him on the lips and Louis invited her in immediately.

Louis didn't expect her to attack him hungrily once he closed the door behind himself. For her to drag him all the way upstairs so sinfully while removing his shirt once they closed the bedroom door, and for the unholy white dress to slip down so easily once his back hit the bed, he didn't have to say a thing, Emily had already taken care of everything herself.

Louis closed his eyes to catch a breath, warm lips over his skin, the cold air of the night letting itself in from the half open window.