Goldens

...

Ivy and Louis sat on his studio the next day, Ivy had been crying because a new flower had appeared on her body. It was a large amount of golden daffodils that covered her left side of the abdomen.

Louis was holding her in on a brotherly warm hug, playing with her unruly hair and whispering how everything would be alright for her other half. Even if he could not tell her it would be okay for sure, he tried to be positive about it.

"What if they lost an organ, got into a bad accident, what if they're dying Lou. I can't just stare at it till I get heart flowers. How could you do it, how could you stop your soulmate from leaving? How'd you get them to stay Lou!"

Louis huffed.-"I hope there was a way to stop this, but it's not up to your soulmate or you, these aren't red roses..."

"But you communicate with you soulmate, every day! How Lou! Why you and not us."-Ivy said sitting straight looking down at her lap.

Louis didn't know how to explain it.-"It was a common understanding...we both silently agreed to continue doing it...there doesn't go a day without us choosing to let each other know we are alright. Not everyone can have that, and me and them have been through a lot together so it just somehow made sense for us to want this to take place."

"You're both so close and yet so far. I'd want a love like yours even if it means it's distant. But now my soulmate has gotten themselves into another huge deal with pain. As if burning and braking his bones and losing his toe wasn't enough."-Ivy said angrily.-"They're so reckless!"

Louis noticed as an sunflower formed on his own leg.-"And this one's mine."

"Aren't you worried about them?"-Ivy asked wiping her tears off her face trying not to smudge her mascara and makeup.

Louis sighted deeply.-"I'm scared their clumsy behaviour might get them to break their neck. Hasn't been two years since the Tulips on my wrist and everyday I think they might get them somewhere more deadly."

"Have you been looking for them lately? At the building I mean? They might work here."-Ivy said.-"I for instance have asked everyone if they miss a toe."

Louis shook his head.-"No, most of them have other kinds of flowers on visible places so...no."

"What about the kid?"

"The IT kid?"

"No! The artist we got yesterday."

"I mean...no, I don't usually stare at people's flowers Ivy. He's clumsy yeah, and he awkward, but he's a cheery person."

"You think your soulmate is not a cheery person?"

"I can feel their feels Ivy, you can do that too you know. That random sadness during the day, that feels foreign...it's theirs. And random burst of serotonin, it's their glee."-Louis explained to her.

"But still, I've heard Styles songs, they're so tragically perfect. So sad but yet hopeful, it's agonising."-Ivy explained.

Louis had done that the other day too. He had played the very few songs Harry had out, and they where all so beautifully written. Like love letters, especially Sweet Creature, he had fallen in love with the song immediately and played it all day long. Than there was Sign of the Times, the boy's first song. It was a masterpiece and the fact he and written it at such a young age at the time, made it even more perfect. And than there was Fine Line. He swore his soul flew out of his body as he listened to it. Like an out of body experience in another universe.