Ivory Ivies

...

When Louis got out of the shower he wore a pair of lose grey sweatpants and grabbed a white T-shirt, making his way back to the living room. A sunflower had appeared while he was in the shower and now Louis was smiling like a fool because of it.

He had thrown the T-shirt over his shoulder and was drying of his hair by shaking them up a little.

He noticed Harry had moved to the kitchen island's high chair, he was biting the end of a pen Louis knew he'd taken from him yesterday accidentally, and honestly he didn't want it back since it looked good between his teeth and lips. Weird thing to think. He noted.

He was looking down at his papers and the guitar was on his lap.

Louis entered the kitchen and pulled his shirt from his shoulder.

Harry looked up when he noticed a presence, almost falling off his chair when he noticed Louis was there.-"Jesus Christ Louis!"

"That's not my full name. It's Louis William Tomlinson actually."

"What is the matter with you!?"-Harry asked pointing at his half naked body, littered in tattoos and permanent flowers.-"Can't you wear a shirt!?"

"No, why don't you teach me?"-Louis teased as he threw on his shirt.-"Oh don't blush church boy, didn't mean it like that."

Harry scrunched his nose.-"Don't call me that!"

"Okay virgin Mary."-Louis laughed than.

"Can you not be mean for a second?"

"Joking joking..."-Louis said as he noticed a stain on Harry's red patterned shirt.-"What happened there?"

Harry bit his lips.-"Was making some tea for us, but I bumped on the kitchen counter and spilled it a little on my shirt."

Louis laughed.-"A hazard to society and red shirts. Let's get you a clean shirt, pick one from my closet I've got some that might fit you."

"It's fine really, it'll dry."

"You'll get sticky, just go pick any you like. First door on the left."-Louis informed.

Harry had no other choice but to agree.-"Wont you come?"

"Nah, you might want some privacy while getting dressed."

Harry nodded smiling genuinely.-"Thanks a lot."

Louis took a sip of the tea Harry had made. It was actually really good. Minutes passed and Harry was getting a little late. Louis walked to the bedroom and knocked on the door.

"I'm decent."-He heard Harry say from inside.

"Than what is taking you so lo-..."-When he entered he noticed Harry was looking at his baby pictures on the frames.

"Sorry didn't mean to stare at them so long, but they're just...wow."-Harry said as he looked at them.

Louis noticed where his eyes travelled.-"That's my mom, the lady in a red dress."

"You've got her eyes."-Harry said softly touching the frame. Than he looked at another one.-"This one is Ivy and you right?"

Louis noticed the photo they had taken at the park first day they met.-"Yes, first grade, we had just meet."

Harry looked at another one, where he was older.-"You look badass, so does Ivy."-He said pointing at one where he and Ivory where skateboarding, wearing graphic t shirts and tight jeans and worn out converses.

"My favourite time, even if I hated the way I thought and acted."-Louis said.

Harry pointed at one other.-"Other friends?"