Sunshine

...

Louis woke up to his alarm, well it wasn't an alarm, it was the soft kiss of a white rose forming on his hand just as everyday. He pinches his own skin lightly with his pin and falls back asleep, just because his soulmate wakes up so fucking early doesn't mean he necessarily has to do that too.

He rolls on the other side of the empty bed, dreading the day he'll wake up with real kisses from his soulmate rather than just a white rose on his skin.

A tapping feelings comes from his hip, his soulmate had probably sleepily hit a corner. Than a little tapping on his pinky toe.-"There goes the corner of the table...That's going to hurt like a bitch."-Louis smiles following what the other is going to go through with today. And to his answer a tapping feelings comes from his forehead.-"Not the face."-Louis mumbled.-"Come on Sun, I'm meeting people today."-He reached for his phone and checked himself on the front camera. The sunflower appeared and started fading almost immediately, he scanned it for a while till it faded completely.-"Sun probably bumped it just a little this time."

He'd never get used with his clumsiness, especially in the mornings, when he'd wake up by so many tapping feelings over his skin.-"Wrap them all in bubble-wrap it's the first thing I'll be doing when I find them! Pack them like a porcelain fragile china and keep 'em safe."-He mumbled while hugging his pillow.

His apartment felt so lonely now that he lived alone. The adult in a big city like London. He hadn't been ready to grow up. Just yesterday he came back from visiting him mom in America, his uncle had made sure to get him the first flight back home when Ivy had called him.

It had been 8 years since he moved to London. He had finished college as English Literature graduate and now he worked with Ivy on a record label for indie artists. He was a songwriter now, and he played guitar at the studio.

Ivy had managed to become the management of so many artists, and Leo was their main sponsor as he too had signed under Ivory's and Louis' label as a violinist.

Things where going fine for them all, it hadn't always been like that, there where a lot of ups and downs but years had proven that their friendship was more than enough to keep them going through all of them.

On the corner of his bedroom, Louis had thrown his baggage, his guitar case and set of important files. He came home so late he hadn't had time to shower, or take his travel clothes off or do anything other than fall on his bed and sleep.

Well now looking at the clock he's late.

He rushed to the bathroom taking the fastest shower in history, he dried himself with a fluffy towel and picked a few decent clothes from his closet.

His phone rang. Ivory was calling.-"Shit!"-He picked it up.-"Ivy, hi, just woke up."

"What! We're waiting at the studios, the new artists and his representative is coming in...10 minutes ago, and you just woke up?!"-Ivy asked loudly on the other side.

Louis facepalmed.-"Are they there yet?"

"No, they'll probably be here any minute now. Get you ass over her Tomlinson or I'll have to lie at these people as to why our songwriter is as late as it gets."

"Well Ivory Leons, with what I'm getting, they're late too. So you can't hold that against me when the artists himself is late."

"Louis bring your fat ass over here, they're here already!"-Ivy whispered on the phone.

"Hey! My ass is normal sized alright!"-Louis complained but Ivy had already closed the phone.

He made it to the studio somewhere half an hour later. Ivy was calling him every 5 minutes, and Louis had to almost get into a car crash to open her phone calls.-"Stupid traffic."-He cursed as he took the stairs two by two till he reached the offices.