Prologue

Character Profile:

Name: Arthur Tanaka (before reincarnation), Hans Stormo (after reincarnation)

Age: 18 years (before reincarnation), ??? years old (after reincarnation)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11" (before reincarnation), 4' (five years old after reincarnation) + 5'2" (ten years after reincarnation) + 5'11" (fifteen years after reincarnation) + 6'3" (twenty years after reincarnation)

Hair: Brown and Curly (before reincarnation), Black and Straight (after reincarnation)

Eyes: Dark Brown and Soft (before reincarnation), Piercing Blue and Sharp (after reincarnation) + Golden outer ring and purple inner ring of eye (in transformation)

Ethnicity: Human [European-American + Japanese-American + African-American] (before reincarnation), Human/Elf [European Human + High Elf]

Occupation: High School Student/Creative Writer/??? (before reincarnation), ??? Magic Swordsman/Master Inventor/??? (after reincarnation)

Arthur Tanaka is an American boy born in the Puget Sound area with a mixed father (European-American and African-American) and a Japanese mother. Both of his parents also had very few biological family members but their family is widely diverse and open-minded. For instance, Arthur has three aunts and five uncles that he is close to. One of both are blood-related and the others are just really close friends. A Japanese aunt, a Korean aunt, and a Vietnamese aunt. An African-American uncle, a hispanic uncle, a Chinese uncle, an Arabic uncle, and a French uncle. Almost all of his family members were well-versed in their culture and in the art of cooking, so he, in turn, was as well. He also had a brother who passed away when Arthur was ten. Arthur learned mostly of American and Japanese culture but he specialized in Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese food since it's, in his words, "the tastiest". He also managed to learn and be natively fluent in English, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, and Korean. He became conversationally fluent in High German, French, Russian, and Egyptian Arabic.

Arthur also learned Karate, Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and a small amount of Kendo and Wrestling. Arthur also liked to think of new designs and creations for characters or weapons and clothes and whatnot.

Arthur dies after going along on a business trip with his father (that's actually how his father met his mother) and was walking around Japan when he saw a truck come barreling towards a group of students. Three, to be exact. One girl and two guys. On the sidewalk across from him, also realizing the same thing, was an overweight middle-aged Japanese man with glasses and scraggly facial hair. He wore a jumpsuit and looked like he hadn't showered in at least days. This was the man who would come to be known as Rudeus Greyrat.

They both ran forward to save the children. Although Arthur was definitely far more fit and athletic and therefore much better at running than the older, overweight, unused legs of the man across from him, the man was closer to the group of students than Arthur was.

Blessings:

Hajime Nagumo's power, knowledge, and utilities [Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest]

Sunghoon Lee's power, knowledge, and utilities [I Am the Sorcerer King]

Cain's power, knowledge, and utilities [Second Life Ranker]

Arthur Leywin's power (both Cores (Mana Core and Aether Core)) [The Beginning After The End]

Yuseong Dan's power and utilities [Infinite Leveling in Murim]

Ainz Ooal Gown's power, knowledge, and utilities [Overlord]

Martian Manhunter's power, knowledge, and utilities [DC]

Tatsumaki's power [One Punch Man]

Rimuru Tempest's power and knowledge [That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime]

25th Baam/Jyu Viole Grace's power, knowledge, and utilities [Tower of God]