Chapter 11

I walked over to them and then paused. I turned around to look at my family, friends, and future lovers. My family smiled at me, my friends were waving at me, and my future lovers seemed to be sizing up the other girls, as if they expected them all to be my lovers. Which, frankly speaking, is ridiculous. I already have enough women, thank you.

I then turned back to face the girls who came all this way to see me and held out my palm before me. With that, a massive glowing magic circle appeared on the ground as a portal opened up and released my most recent invention out into the world.

It was an improvement on Brise where I used spatial magic, restoration magic, and a few other magics to make it so that the inside was about as long as a school bus while still retaining the outside appearance of Brise. So I called it Brise v.2.

"This is faster. All I need are the directions to the Holfort Kingdom, and we're set." I said.

Mylene, Angelica, Hertrude, Noelle, Clarice, Alice, and Louise all had wide eyes at the vehicle I summoned out of literally nothing.

I looked at them and said, "This travels significantly faster than your carriage. Don't worry, I can open up a gate and send it back to your capital that way." I said.

Mylene blinked, "To see someone capable of utilizing spatial magic with such ease when it was thought to have been lost for so long..." Mylene muttered.

I sighed, which I like to do a lot apparently, and closed my eyes. Time to change into what I would look like as an adult. Can't exactly drive this thing without making myself capable of driving it. I thought. Then I sweatdropped, Hopefully she doesn't try to jump me like a rabid dog like she did last time.

I morphed my body into how I thought I would look in ten years. I grew up to 6'2", my hair basically turned into Jinwoo's hair style, my eyes grew sharper, and my muscles grew and became denser, making me quite ripped.

I breathed out softly before opening my eyes. I looked around me and immediately found the girls, especially the older ones, blushing profusely. I turned to the queen to say something, but her face was beet red as well, just standing there. The girls who came with her also blushed, but only slightly.

I nodded to her, "I'll be driving since I'm one of the only ones who can." I said simply before opening the door and sitting down on the driver's side.

...

After some time of driving in (mostly) silence, Mylene finally turned to me and asked me a question I've been waiting for her to ask me during the past four hours I've been driving to the Holfort Kingdom. So far, she's only been guiding me to where to go to the Kingdom.

"Hans?" She called.

I glanced at her, "Your highness?"

"Please, just call me Mylene. I do have a question for you, however."

I nodded my head slightly, giving her the signal to continue.

"Are you the one behind the latest technology circulating this world?" She asked with a scarily serious expression.

I sighed. "Yes. I am the one going by the alias of 'Rimuru'." I answered.

The girls in the back all exclaimed in surprise, "EEEEEHHHHHHHHHH?!!!?!?"

Mylene's eyes hardened. "So you're behind the recent technology out there in the world..."

I nodded. "Is there a problem?" I asked.

She sighed and looked outside of Brise v.2 and then glared at me, "Of course there is. Introducing such advanced technology to the entire world will lead to people seeking to use you for your competence. It will put your loved ones in danger!" She stressed.