OVA Part 1: Serena Kitsune

She sighed as she gazed up at the sky above her. She narrowed her eyes and hardened her fist. It's been seventeen years since I last sparred with you Orsted. I wonder if you've caught up to little ol' me. I thought to myself.

As a fox beastman, She's capable of unlocking stages within herself. While in her base form, the one she's currently in, she's only capable of utilizing the skills the rest of the world knows about, which is Emperor-tier fire magic and King class in the sword techniques. When in actuality, if she utilizes her tails and burns part of her life force, she's beyond God-tier in all forms of magic and beyond Sword, Water, and North God. She can confidently even say that she's stronger than Orsted going all out, however not by much. He's a hard nut to crack, that one.

She looked at her hands as she sat on top of the outcropping of a large boulder on top of the mountainside in the Demon Continent. However, even I cannot help my student in his quest against the Man-God. Despite having been alive before the destruction of the other worlds... She thought as she glared up at the sky once more.

She sighed and said, "I only know that that disgusting being can't peer into me. One of these days, Orsted, I will try and send someone I believe can and will make a difference in your lonely quest against that blasted being."

She then slowly stood up as her tails swished back and forth behind her, her armaments and hair swaying from side to side as the wind began picking up drastically.

However, while she gazed off into the distance dramatically, it was then that her stomach decided to growl. She blushed and looked around her before sighing, "I guess I should go get something to eat." She said before she leaped into the air and commanded the winds around her, blasting off at beyond Mach 17 towards the distance, flying away from the large boulder she had rested on briefly.

...

"Mmmm!! Sho goood!" Serena said as she devoured her seventeenth bowl of food set before her from the shaking owner of the small stall.

"U-um... lady Serena? Uh..." The nervous owner began but Serena quickly leveled the owner with a strict glare.

"I will never teach you, boy. I've told you plenty of times already. Ask me again, and your head will be what arrives on my next platter." She growled with such venom the owner ran away. She sighed and leaned back in the old, wooden chair she sat in. Weaklings like them won't be able to help in the long run against the upcoming War Against the Man-God. Hell, even in the short run they won't be useful. Are those born from demons or dragons the only ones who can help me defeat that damn god?

Serena brought up her thumb to her mouth and started gnawing her nail as she grit her teeth and narrowed her eyes, Have I been going about this wrong? If so, how?

"Hey Serena! Long time no see!" Spoke a very familiar voice to Serena's fluffy white fox ears.

Serena blinked and turned to look at a member of the Superd tribe, the daughter of the leader of the Superd tribe before Ruijerd, Gracie Superdia.

Just like all Superd's, she has green hair and a red ruby in the center of her forehead. Only she wore a black bandana to cover up her red ruby third eye and her green hair cascaded down to where the core of her abdomen is. She was also known for being quite a looker, too. She stands at a whopping 6' tall and has a more or less muscular build, although not something too out of place for a woman. She was also quite voluptuous, with an hourglass figure that rivaled a certain man's dreams. She wore a pretty revealing outfit, one very reminiscent of a certain beastwoman who's a Sword King. Only her coat was dark green instead of brown. She wore tight-fitting black pants and black battle shoes (Is that a thing?), and had what looked to be a katana on her left hip and a bo staff on her back. The katana had a black sheath and a dark red handle and a black circular guard. The bo staff was pure black the entire length of it.

"Gracie? It's been awhile, hasn't it?" Serena replied with a small smile.

Gracie's smile seemed to bring a shine upon their area as she smiled at her old friend. "Yeah! It has been, hasn't it? How are you holding up?" Gracie said with a bubbly aura about her that made it quite hard for anyone to dislike her.

Gracie was known for being the nicest and happiest Superd out there. She was essentially viewed as the only Superd out there that one didn't have to be afraid of.

Serena sighed, "Not good. I still haven't found the student that I've been looking for for all these years. I'm starting to think I will never find them." Serena quickly confided in the Superd.

Gracie smiled at Kitsune and wrapped her in a warm hug, "Well, I don't really know why this hurts you so much but... I have a strong feeling that you'll meet this student you're searching for soon." Gracie, leaning back to smile warmly at her friend.

Serena's eyes widened, "Are you sure?"

Gracie pointed at her third eye, "My eye is pretty special, no? One day, I'm certain you'll meet him. I'm positive. It might not be for the next couple years, but it will be within at least the next ten. So keep those fluffy ears out, miss!" Gracie said with a hand on her hip as she winked at her.

Tears started forming in Serena's eyes as a smile grew on her face, "A-are you sure?! I'll really meet my student?!" She almost begged.

Gracie smiled at her even brighter than before, somehow, and gave her a thumbs up while sticking her tongue out. "As positive as the night and day." She said.

That was a unique saying she liked to say, something Gracie used without thinking.

Serena nodded and hugged one of her few friends and smiled, "Thank you so much!"

Gracie smiled down at her and thought, Should I tell her that this student will become her husband one day? Nah, she's already exhausted already. Let's have her have this small victory for now.