(CHAPTER ONE - THE UNBURNT PRINCESS)

[ act i - forced to love ]
CHAPTER ONE
( the unbrunt princess )

——— THE LITTLE FEET OF RHAELYS VELARYON ran through the castle, the news of her mothers birth starting had spread fast through inside the walls

——— THE LITTLE FEET OF RHAELYS VELARYON ran through the castle, the news of her mothers birth starting had spread fast through inside the walls. The young girl knew that not many people could be in the room while the princess Rheanyra gave birth, yet she still ran faster and almost broke the door when entering the room.

"Princess you shouldn't be here, it's no pretty sight for a young woman" the Maester spoke, standing himself infront of her blocking the view of her mother. Rhaelys looked up to the man, her cold stare making him think twice about his words, she pushed his chest out the way and came quickly to her mothers aid.

Rhaenyra didn't bother to tell her daughter to leave, instead grabbed her hand as she screamed harder. The birth is something all the maesters around them thought would disgust or even traumatise the young princess, but Rhaelys shown no sign of disgust or scarce; she knew this was natural and she knew she just wanted her mother to feel that bit better about it with her there. The babe came along after a few minutes of Rhaelys being there, "hold your brother" Rhaenyra spoke, passing the babe in her arms and watching as her only daughter kissed the new sons head spite of the blood covering him.

"why is he all purple?" Rhaelys pulled a disgusted face at her younger brother, her mother and nurses laughed at the younger girl; knowing she meant no harm by the question and only the curiosity of ten and two year old.

A servant to the queen came rushing through the doors alerting all in the room, "the queen has requested that the child be brought to her immediately" she said. The room fell silent, even the nurses were shocked at the queens request.

Rhaelys gave the babe to the closest nurse and went closer to the servant, shocking everyone again in the room they watched as the child slapped the servant. "Rhaelys!" Rhaenyra shouted to her daughter as she was dressing, the servant showed no expression back— holding back tears in her eyes from embarrassment of being put in her place by merely a teen.

"what! the queen should know better she's had three, you should rest not run around the castle kissing her arse" Rhaelys shouted back, the nurses and servants weren't at all suprised about the young princesses out burst.

Rhaenyra had finished getting dressed by the time Laenor had arrived back into the room, "she could have your tongue for that" she spoke to her daughter and ignored Laenor's confused expression.

"she could try" Rhaelys muttered back as her father kissed her forehead and left the room with her mother and their new babe to visit the queen. The young girl wondered about the castle after that, she could hear the servants muttering to themselves about her mothers birth, she laughed at most of the guesses of his name.