The first duel: part 1

Yugi Mutou, the king of games, and vegeta, the prince of all sayans, they were facing a mysterious person with an unknown power.

Vegeta- Who are you supposed to be? how did you find me?

Yugi- Well... you can call me Yugi, and let's just say i had a feeling

Vegeta- I don't care anyway, that guy has my son, so you can go and I'll take care of it from now

Vegeta got into a fighting pose, ready to charge at the mystery guy, but Yugi stopped him seeing his intentions.

Yugi- Wait!, i know you wanna fight him, but i have a bad feeling about that guy, he's using the power of a millennium item.

Vegeta- A what?

Yugi- It's hard to explain, What I'm trying to say is that this guy has some weird power that we don't know about, if you try to fight him, you might get send to the shadow realm.

Vegeta ignored the warnings and charged at the mysterious guy, but he raised his hand and stopped the attack. The guy's hand started to glow as he held vegeta's hand while he just stood still.

Vegeta- What the..?! this can't be!!- He said as he tried to struggle to free himself from the grip, feeling weaker and weaker.

Vegeta finally managed to free himself, nervously backing away.

Yugi- Now you see Vegeta, we have no idea what he can do, we have to play safe.

Vegeta-...and what you suggest we do?

Yugi- The only thing we can do, we have to duel him!-Yugi said as he activated his duel disk and took out his deck to put it in the artifact slot

Vegeta- Do what???

?????- So you plan to duel me, you have no idea how long I've waited for this- He said as he activated his duel disk and you know how it goes.

Vegeta- Wait! You mean that game the kids are playing nowadays??

Yugi- It's the only way to fight him without getting closer.

Vegeta- You can't be serious, i don't even know the rules!

Yugi- Well...

TEN MINUTES LATER...

Yugi- That would be the basics.

Vegeta was stunned, all that was just the basics? and now he had to play that ridiculous game!?

Vegeta- I-i Guess i have to do it- He said while looking at Trunks on the ground . Vegeta activated his duel disk and you know.

Yugi- Before we start, do you have a name or something?

Shima- You may call me Shima, and i may call you CORPSE!

DUEL START: Shima (4000) vs Yugi (4000) and Vegeta(4000)

Shima(4000)- Let's make this more interesting- he said as he raised his hand, lifting Goten and Trunks into the air, making several chains appear that held them prisoner.

Yugi(4000)- Wait! Leave those kids out of this!

Shima(4000)- For every one of you I defeat, one of them will disappear into the shadows.

Yugi(4000)- That's enough!! i set one card face down and a monster face down

Shima(4000)- Then i summon Doomsday Horror in attack mode! and set one card face down...

Vegeta(4000)- Okey, emm... i summon.. Valkyrian Knight in attack mode!

Yugi(4000)- I summon Celtic Guardian in attack mode! And im going to attack Doomsday Horror!

Shima(4000)- And then im going to activate my set card... Genocidal Banisher!! it banish five cards from my deck of eny type i choose! and since i banish four dark type monsters, the ATK points of my monster increase to 1500!

Celtic guardian attacked Doomsday Horror, getting destroy and Yugi took 100 of damage.

Shima- Prepare yourself pharaoh, this will be the last game you ever play!!

to be continued...