The last battle part 4

The giant dragon gave off an immense light as it rose in the air. Our heroes did not know what to do, with the energy spent on him, Goku was the only one in a position to fight, and even so, he was not even sure that he was stronger than that beast.

Goku- Dammit... that thing looks pretty tough, can you fight Vegeta?

Vegeta- No... I can hardly turn super sayan, and i don't even sense ki coming from that thing anymore, he must have godly ki- he said breathing heavily.

Goku- Well... i hope my power is enough!- He said turning super sayan blue.

Goku charged at the dragon, landing several punches and energy blasts, but it didn't do any damage to the monster.

Goku- KAIOKEN X20!!- Goku scream generating a red aura around his blue one.

Goku charged a Kamehameha to its maximum power, feeling the pressure and cold sweat, he launched the attack, but upon receiving the impact, the dragon ended up regenerating.

Shima- Hahahhahhahha! You will never manage to hurt this beast, it's the Darkness Dragon, he's made of pure shadow energy and darkness, even stronger than the Dark Dragon, you can't destroy THAT!

Goku- Pure darkness...? That's it!

Goku returned to his base form and rose into the sky, raising his hands and closing his eyes.

Vegeta- That's right!- Vegeta said raising his hands.

Goku- (Hey King Kai, can you make the entire planet hear me?)- Goku asked telepathically to King Kai, who put goku in a kind of speaker for the planet- People of hearth, please, listen to me! You don't know me but im a warrior fighting against a dangerous enemy, i need you to raise you'r hands and that would give me the power i need to defeat him!

Then, Goku started hearing answers of the citizens: "yeah right, what even is that voice?" "Who the hell are you" "This must be some kind of trick" 

Goku- Dammit! it's the same as the last time! but now we don't have Mr. Satan to help us... 

Vegeta- How the hell are we gonna... wait! i remember that Trunks one time mention Yugi, he said he was some kind of champion in this card thing! the people will surely listen to him...

Goku- Really?! Great idea! But Yugi passed out after Shima stole his energy! You think you can wake him up??

Vegeta- I'll try- Vegeta said, he tried yelling at him, shaking him, even giving what little energy he had left, but it was useless.

Goku and Vegeta found themselves in great despair, if they couldn't launch this attack the Dark Dragon was going to unleash a catastrophe on the world, but then, on the verge of surrender, something came...

While our heroes were in trouble, a certain millionaire's helicopter was hovering over the streets of Domino City, throwing money all over the place. The citizens were more than impressed and happy, so they had to raise their hands to grab the bills.

Employee- Mr Kaiba sir, are you sure this is a good idea??

Kaiba- Don't worry Croquet, we have more of those back at the office.

Coming back with our main characters...

Goku- I cant't wait eny longer! he's gonna attack sooner or later!

Vegeta was trying to distract the dragon, using the little energy he had left, but it was useless. The Darkness Dragon launched energy explosions from his wings that hit Vegeta and left him more and more injured.

Vegeta- K-kakarot! just throw that stupid ball!

Goku- I can't! it's not big enough to beat him! if i throw it like this he will regenerate and all my energy would be at waste!

Suddenly, Goku felt a great energy run through his body, rather several, because all the energy of Domino City was reaching him. Goku managed to see Kaiba's helicopter approaching.

Kaiba- Just throw the damn thing now!!

Goku- Oh yeah!- He said as he launch the spirit bomb.

The huge ball of energy collided with the dragon, causing a blinding light, in a few moments the dragon had been completely destroyed by the attack.

Shima- What!!??

At that moment Yugi woke up only to see goku standing in front of Shima, turning around to give him a thumbs up

Yugi- Goku you... you really did it...

Out of nowhere, the place where the Darkness Dragon was before being destroyed lit up with a strong purple glow, capturing everyone's attention, when the light faded, two cards fell from it to the ground.

It was the cards of the Dark Dragon and Darkness Dragon, since the monsters can't be destroy by battle, the cards reappeared after the dragon's physic form was destroy. Yugi grabbed the cards.

Kaiba- Yugi, since i was the one to help defeat the dragon and not you, i think i deserve to keep those ca...

Yugi just ripped the cards apart looking at Kaiba with disappointment.

Kaiba-Argh... Whatever, i have a company to run, an investor proposed me to build an academy to duel, and guess what?! i'll make you'r Slifer the lowest class!- He said as he left in he's helicopter.

Everyone tough that all was over, but Yugi turned to see Shima trying to grab him with the millennium hand, only to be stopped by goku.

Goku- You really need to to relax- He said looking at Shima with anger.

Vegeta just raise his arm and kill Shima with an energy blast.

Goku- Vegeta! that was not necessary.

Vegeta- I was getting tired of that guy, im going home.

Yugi grabbed the millennium hand.

Yugi- Hey, can you destroy this too? it's too dangerous even without a wielder.

Vegeta- Whatever- He said as he just shoot an energy blast at the hand destroying it.

The three heroes were about to go home, but...

Yugi- Hey Goku, can you do me a favor?

Goku- Sure, what is it?

Yugi- It's time to DUEL!