Training

Yugi and Kaiba just arrived at the Kaiba Corp. facilities, after that defeat, Kaiba was more thoughtful than ever, was he really going to give up so easily? he wasn't going to give up as such obviously, but by now he knew it was impossible to beat Shima, even if he used his best cards.

Yugi- So... what's the plan?

Kaiba- Yugi, for the first time, i don't know what to do.

Yugi- Maybe we need a different method, if i beat him once, then i can do it again!

Kaiba- Don't be ridiculous! You won that time because you had a partner to lean on.

Yugi- Then be my partner, help me fight him!

Kaiba- Yugi... you'r alone now, that guy is just trouble for me, i have my own company to run and my own problems- He said as he walked away into the building.

Yugi knew he wasn't alone, he had friends, friends that always had helping him in this kind of problems. Yugi ran quickly to Joey's house, he could help him, he was a very good duelist and surely if they worked together they could defeat this enemy.

On the way there, he saw on one of the televisions in the city how they broadcast a report about the people who were recently attacked, and that's when he saw Joey passed out on the screen, Mai, Bakura, Duke, Tristan, they were all in the report about the people Shima had attacked. 

It was true, he was truly alone this time,was Shima really playing with me? I can't beat him?

Then Yugi heard a voice in his head, a voice that he really needed to hear.

Yami Yugi- Yugi, you'r not alone, as long as im here, we can overcome this!

Yugi- Pharaoh...

Yami Yugi- We really beat Shima, we can do it again!

Yugi- Thanks Pharaoh, but we really need help for this, if Kaiba is right, Shima must have a card even stronger than the Dark Dragon.

Yami Yugi- Well, in my duel with Shima, i had Vegeta's help, without him, i probably wouldn't have been able to win.

Yugi- That's right! Vegeta can help us!

>>>>>>>>>>SOME TIME AFTER  

Vegeta- I can't help you.

Yugi- This seems familiar. Vegeta please, you'r the only hope!

Vegeta- I've told you already, It's not my problem!

Yugi- Please, who knows what Shima can do if we don't stop him!

Vegeta- I don't Know and i don't care, go ask Kakarot to help you, he was pretty excited to fight.

Yugi- Carrot who?

 >>>>>>>>>>SOME TIME AFTER

Yugi- And that's the situation...

Goku- Wow, is he really that strong?!? and that's not even his full power?!?!

Yugi- Well... yeah, im not sure if i can defeat him on my own, would you help me?

Goku- Oh yeah! I'll use my instant transmission to get there and...

Yugi- Wait! you'r not a duelist, how are you gonna beat him?

Goku- I don't know what a duster is, but im sure i can take him my way!

Yugi- You can't! His millennium item can steal energy! if he steal yours it's over!

Goku- Then what is your plan??

Yugi- Well... i guess my only option i to train you to be a duelist.

Goku- Train? oh i love training!

>>>>>>>MOMENTS AFTER

Goku- I don't really like this...- Goku said while wearing a duel disc.

Yugi- That's a duel disc, it's what we use to play.

Goku- Play? there's rules??

Yugi- well...

////////////////Ten Minutes After ( yeah, this is the timeskip episode)

Yugi- That would be the basics.

Goku- Hee.... how does Goten play this...- He said for himself, totally lost.

Yugi- Relax, let's have a duel to practice.

----------IN ANOTHER PLACE

outside the capsule corp, there was Vegeta and Shima, he had come unexpectedly to see Vegeta.

Vegeta- Get to the point, why are you here?

Shima- You see, remember our first encounter? when you try to attack me? in those moments when i held your fist, my millennium hand absorbed part of your energy, absorbing a little bit of energy from someone would be nothing, but you, you have an incredible amount of power, and that power will soon belong to me- He said activating his duel disc.

Vegeta- Is everyone in this town obsessed with that game or what?! okey, i'll face you on you'r terms, and when i win i'll kill you so that kid stops bothering me with you.

Shima- Okey, and to start the game, let me show you this card: Danger Chupacabra!

----------IN ANOTHER ANOTHER PLACE

Yugi and Goku were in a duel, goku had a monster on the field and a face down card, Yugi had the dark magician and dark magician girl.

Yugi(3100)- C'mon Goku, you can do it.

Goku(1500)- Uuumm... I'll emm...- Goku was totally lost, he barely knew how to play.

Yugi(3100)- Goku, it's fine, you just need to have trust in you'r skills.

Goku(1500)- What skills? It's my first time!

Yugi(3100)- Just relax, do what your instincts tell you- He said while a flash of light came out of the puzzle and transform Yugi into a much taller and imposing Yugi- You just have to believe in the heart of the cards!!

Goku(1500)- My instincts... just follow my instincts- Said Goku, then, a blue light began to emerge from his body that surrounded his body like an aura while his hair rose.

Goku(1500)- Im ready when you are...- he said confidently.

Yugi(3100)- Now were talking.

Goku(1500)- I activate the spell card Polymerization! and fuse two monsters from my hand: Elemental Hero Avian and Busrtinatrix in order to create Elemental Hero Flame Wingman! But that's not all, I attack you'r Dark Magician Girl.

The attack was successful and Dark Magician Girl Was Destroy, Yugi receive 100 damage, and due to Flame Wingman's effect, Yugi also receives 2000 points of damage.

Yugi(1000)- That was an excellent move! now i activate my trap card Magician Navigation! and i call another Dark Magician from my deck to the field!

Another magician appear, and then Yugi just attacked with both of them winning the duel.

Yugi- Goku, That was an excellent duel!- He said offering a hand.

Goku- I think the same- He said shaking hands with him while the aura around him desapear.