The last battle part 1

Goku and Yugi trained more on their dueling skills, not stopping until they were sure they were ready for battle.

Yugi(1400)- Okey, now it's you'r turn!

Goku(1100)- Okey... i play Elemental Hero Bubble Man in defense mode! and his effect allows me to draw three cards, and now i play Polymerization to fuse Bubble Man and Avian to create the Elemental Hero Mariner! now i set one last card face down, and by that i'll use Mariner's effect to attack directly!! 

Goku's monster attacked Yugi, dealing 1400 points of damage and winning the duel.

Yugi(0)-Good... you'r ready...

DUEL OVER

Suddenly, Goku sense a gigantic amount of power, godly power, it was the Dark Dragon.

Goku- Yugi, i feel the Dark Dragon's ki, and he's with Vegeta!

Yugi- What!? If Shima wins he's gonna steal Vegeta's energy!

Goku and Yugi got ready for the duel, prepared their decks, and with Goku's instant transmission, they headed towards the battle site. What they saw when they arrived was the worst possible result, Shima had Vegeta by the neck, apparently passed out.

Goku- Vegeta no!

Yugi- That's enough! Now you'r gonna face us!

Shima- It's that so? Well, Vegeta's energy was quite useful, if you wanna battle, then let's battle!

Yugi- Before that, now it's your time to explain, how did you get that millennium item? There is suppose to be only height!

Shima- So you really want to now...? Well, then listen well. It all started in ancient Egypt, the pharaoh had ordered the creation of eight millennium items, the eye, the puzzle, the key, the scale, the necklace, the rod, the ring... and the hand. The pharaoh approved the preservation of all the items, except the hand, which had the power to access the shadow realm with enough energy....

Yugi- Access the shadow realm?!

Shima- That's right, I was to be one of pharaoh's faithful servants who was given an item to use, the millennium hand, but pharaoh refused to let anyone have direct access to the shadow realm, so he guarded the hand and imprisoned my soul in it after I tried to oppose. Thousands of years later, the hand was found by an archaeologist whom I took as a host, since then I have been absorbing energy from duelists whom I defeat to open the door to the shadow realm.

Goku- How many people did you absorb?!

Shima-.... Enough.

Goku/Yugi- Well, no more!!

DUEL START: Shima(4000) vs Goku(4000) and Yugi(4000)

Yugi(4000)- I set one card face down, i end my turn.

Goku(4000)- I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode, i end my turn.