The duel of the dragon (FINALE)

Both duelists were standing outside the Kaiba Corporation building, ready for their farewell duel.

Goku- And remember, don't hold back, Yugi

Yugi- I say the same

DUEL START: Yugi(4000) vs Goku(4000)

Yugi(4000)- I set one card face down, and i summon Queen's Knigth!

Goku(4000)- I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman! i'll set one card and attack you'r monster

Yugi(4000)- I play my trap card: Mirror Force! it destroys your monster!

Goku(4000)- Well, i'll play my own trap card: Hero Signal! it brings an Elemental Hero monster from my deck to the field! in this case is Elemental Hero Wildhearth!

Yugi(4000)- My turn, i'll play King's Knigth, and by his effect, i can special summon Jack's Knigth from my deck, i set a card and attack with Jack's Knight!

Jack's knight attacked Wildhearth and dealt 400 damage to Goku

Goku(3600)- Okey, now i'll activate Miracle Fusion, this let's me fuse two monsters from my graveyard, and i'll fuse Wildhearth with Elemental Hero Bladeeadge to create Elemental Hero Wildedge!

I'll also set one card face down and attack with my monster!

Yugi(4000)- Now is my chance! i activate my face down card: De-Fusion! i don't think i have to explain what it does

Goku's fusion monster was divide into Bladeeage and Wildhearth.

Yugi(4000)- My turn. I tribute my three knights to summon my Egyptian god card: Slyfer The Sky Dragon!

Storm clouds covered the sky as lightning revealed the mighty dragon descending from above

Goku(3600)- Wow, another god card, but im confused, god cards aren't suppose to be super strong? I don't sense eny power coming from that thing 

Yugi(4000)- That's because Slyfer now gains attack equal to the amount of cards that i have in my hand, and since i have three, my monster's attack become 3000!

Goku(3600)- Oh my Kami...

Yugi(4000)- I'll now attack you'r Wildhearth with Slyfer!!

Goku(3600)- But first, i'll activate my trap card: Nutrient Z! When im attacked with a power that strong, i gain 4000 before the damage!

Slyfer attacked and destroy Wildhearth dealing 1500 damage, and for that, Goku gain 4000 leaving him with 6100.

Yugi(4000)- Good move Goku, it looks like this duel isn't over yet

Goku(6100)- Of course it isn't! Now it's my turn, i'll activate a spell card: H Hero Hearth! This increase my monsters attack to 3100! Enough to destroy Slyfer!

Goku's attack was successful and destroyed Slyfer.

Yugi(4000)- My turn! I'll set one card face down and activate a spell card: Ancient Scriptures! This card let's me summon a high level normal monster without tribute, and i choose Dark Magician!

And finally i'll play the spell card: Thousand Knives in order to destroy you'r monster!

The magician throw a bunch of knifes at the golden hero destroying it.

Goku(6100)- My turn! I'll set one card face down and... and.... i end my turn- Goku said with deception.

Yugi looked at Goku in the eyes, knowing that he no longer had anything else to do, he saw him understanding how he felt, the impotence that a duelist feels when he realizes that he has already lost.

Yugi(4000)- Goku, you'r maybe new at dueling, but you have a strong determination to fight, something that every duelist has, it was a pleasure to fight you and along side you- Yugi said, but Goku didn't respond- Now i activate my face down card: Magician Navigation! This card allow me to special summon two spell caster type monsters from my deck or hand! and i choose my second Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl.

Yugi gave the order to attack to attack directly with all of his monsters, however...

Goku(6100)- NOW! i'll activate my face down card: Ultimate Hope Search!

Yugi(4000)- What!?

Goku(6100)- This card let's me look at five cards on the top of my deck, and if i find a trap card, i can activate it's effect

Goku looked at the cards in his deck, and luckily, the five card was a trap card.

Goku(6100)- Alright! I found the trap card: Area Destruction! this card inflicts the damage of an attack to both players!

The effect was activated and both players receive 7000 points of damage, making both of them lose the duel in a tie.

DUEL OVER

Yugi stared at goku for a moment, really impressed, he didn't used to underestimate his opponents.

Yugi- I guess i was wrong about you... you really are a true duelist- Yugi said with a smile.

Goku- Thanks, nothing makes me more excited than become even stronger, this duel thing it's not my style tough, but i guess it was fun

both shook hands as a sign of respect and went their separate ways, after all, it was only by chance that their paths came together in these strange circumstances.

Will they see each other again? Who knows, but the both of them knew they wouldn't forget about this...

THE END, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN! 👋👋👋