Chapter 3

A/N Hi! So I might be posting stuff more often because I think I'm almost done writing the story but I'm not sure, so yeah! Hope everyone's enjoying the story so far!

-RainSoakedPavement

Percy's POV

We appeared in a square, in front of us were two houses numbered 11 and 13.

"Our headquarters are Number 12, Grimmauld Place." Dumbledore said.

"But there's no- woah!" I gasped as the two houses slid apart as a third one appeared. Its number was 12.

Dumbledore opened the front door and let everyone file into the house. All of a sudden, a plump, kind looking woman with red hair like Ron's came up the stairs from what I guessed was the kitchen. "You must be Percy, dear. I'm Molly Weasley. Come down to the kitchen, I've made you some dinner."

I followed Mrs. Weasley and gratefully accepted food. I hadn't eaten anything but a cookie since breakfast, Annabeth and I had missed lunch. I wolfed it down. I stood up to put my dish away, but Mrs. Weasley grabbed it from me and put it in the sink to clean.

"Oh, Mrs Wesley, I can-" I began, but I was cut off.

"Nonsense! You're our guest and we have to treat you like one. Now, let me show you to your room."

She led me up to a room with two bunk beds in it. Two beds had already been claimed, so I put my bag on one of the empty ones.

"I'll leave you to get settled in!" Mrs. Weasley said, turning around and heading back downstairs.

I opened my bag and searched until I found a crystal and a drachma. I then went to the bathroom and used the crystal and the water to create a rainbow. Then, paying Annabeth had received my note, I threw the drachma in, saying, "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid. Show me Annabeth at Camp Half-Blood."

I thought I heard a noise behind the bathroom door, but I turned around and there was nothing there. When I turned back, the mist showed Annabeth showing a few younger campers her necklace with beads from every year she had been at Camp.

"Annabeth!" I called to get her attention.

She turned and saw me, her face a mix of relief and rage. "Finally! You better explain everything to me! A note that says 'I got kidnapped by wizards, will IM you later' is not helpful!"

I explained the situation. When I was done, Annabeth said "We'd better go, our time is almost up and it's past curfew, if the Harpies catch me I am so dead. I'll try to get a quest, but Rachel isn't back from her vacation with her parents yet and we'll need a prophecy. Don't get yourself killed."

"I love you, Wise Girl."

"I love you, Seaweed Brain."

The Iris Message disconnected.

Hermione's POV

As I walked up to my room, I heard someone talking in the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar, so I knocked and then pushed it open. Percy was standing in the middle of the room while the tap was spraying mist and a prism was sitting on the counter.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I heard voices."

"Oh, yeah, I was just...calling my girlfriend."

"...Okay." I said. Something about that felt strange, but I wasn't going to push it further when we had barely met. "Goodnight!" I said and then I turned and started walking up to the girls room.

"Hey, Hermione?" Percy asked.

"Yeah?"

"If anything unusual happens tonight, look in my backpack."