Chapter 13

A/N: OMG sorry this took so long I kept forgetting to post it! Anyways, hope you enjoy!!!

Percy POV

As the wizards joined in the battle, fighting Voldemort, I thought 'Hey, we could actually win this!'

Naturally, that was my big mistake.

I heard a roar, and a Lydian Drakon slid into the battle.

"Frank!" I shouted. "Only a child of Ares or Mars can kill that drakon!"

"On it!" He called back, already turning into an identical version of the drakon. Hazel was still holding her own against Alcyoneus, but a few more minutes and she would be in trouble.

"Annabeth, we need more help! Didn't you have a half-blood cousin?" I called as she came close.

"Sure, just let me go call him. It's not like we're in the middle of a battle or anything!"

Piper said "Annabeth, go! I can do this on my own for a few minutes!"

Mimas shouted, "I will destroy you all!" Before Piper threw Katoptris at his eye and drew her sword. "A little help, mom?" She called to the sky as Annabeth darted away towards the quidditch pitch.

All of a sudden, a wave swelled from the lake. From the crest, horses made of water galloped towards Polybotes, sending him sprawling. I stabbed him and he disintegrated.

"Thanks, Dad." I said.

Annabeth charged back towards Mimas. At the same time, a flock of doves and owls enveloped him and both girls slashed at his chest, sending him back to Tartarus.

I heard a roar from the drakon as Frank slashed at one of its eyes.

Suddenly, Alcyoneus backhanded Hazel. She flew through the air, and Jason swerved to catch her. Piper, Annabeth and I ran forwards to distract Porphyrion. Piper and Annabeth were stabbing at his legs as I directed jets of water from the lake into his face, making him step back towards the forest.

All of a sudden, a group of people appeared from a rip in the air. Jason flew back toward us. Annabeth and I ran to meet her cousin as Jason and Piper continued to fight Porphyrion.

"Percy, Magnus. Magnus, Percy." Annabeth said.

"This is Sam, Alex, Halfborn, TJ, Mallory, Blitzen, and Hearthstone." Magnus said.

"So you're all Half-bloods?" I asked.

"Not Halfborn or Hearth." Magnus said. "But other than that, yes. Sam is a daughter of Loki, I'm the son of Frey, Mallory's Frigg's daughter, TJ is the son of Tyr, and Loki is Alex's mom."

"Wait- mom?" I asked.

"Is now really the time? Annabeth said.

"Right." Sam said.

"We need to handle the giants and monsters." Annabeth said. "The wizards can handle the guys in the black cloaks."

We ran back into the battle.

Halfborn was chopping down Laistrygonians left and right with a giant battle ax. Sam was flying overhead, also using an ax. She was killing gryphons, making dust rain from the sky.

Mallory was dual-wielding knives and killing Hellhounds. TJ was stabbing monsters with his bayonet. Blitzen was throwing- ducks? They expanded in midair, crushing groups of monsters. Hearthstone was throwing stones with strange symbols- runes?- on them. They did different things. One caused a huge explosion. Another turned several Telekhines to tulips.

I could tell the wizards were very confused, but they didn't have time to think about it as they were still fighting Voldemort.

We finally started to get somewhere without monsters distracting us every five seconds. Hazel gave Alcyoneus a new belly button piercing with a huge spike of diamond and he disintegrated. I guessed he had been reborn in America, not England. Leo hit Enceladus with a huge hammer and a giant sheet of celestial bronze fell from the sky and crushed him. Jason stabbed Porphyrion as a huge bolt of lightning fried him. Frank stabbed the Drakon and it disintegrated, leaving empty, armor-like scales littered over the ground.

I watched as Dumbledore ran towards the Death Eaters and Voldemort disapparated at the edge of the school grounds. Nico sliced the last Hellhound to dust.

For a moment, we breathed a sigh of relief. Then the wizards turned to us.

"Explain yourselves." Harry said.

"I think that's our cue to leave." Said Magnus. "Nice meeting you Percy."

He and his friends disappeared into another rip in the air.

I looked back at the wizards. Then at my friends. Annabeth nodded.

I told the whole story, starting from when I was 12.

After I finished, everyone was silent for a while. Then someone said "Prove it."

Before I could do anything, Jason stepped forward and summoned lightning. It hit the ground, causing a small fire before I got some water to put it out.

I'm sure something else would have gone wrong, but it was interrupted by Hazel grunting and stumbling as Nico and Frank caught her. Will ran towards them.

"Broken leg." He said.

Frank, Nico and Will walked with Hazel to the hospital wing, leaving the rest of us facing the crowd of wizards. They looked angry. I'm sure they would've fired all their spells at us, but Piper saved us.

"We have dealt with our part here." She said soothingly. "You wizards must fight Voldemort on your own and we will deal with things in America."

Dumbledore stepped forwards. "We thank all of you for your help in our fight against the giants and Voldemort. I will be in contact with Chiron in case something else happens."

We nodded, and the mood grew awkward again.

Harry, Ron and Hermione walked up to us. "It was- um- nice to meet you." Harry said. I shared a quick hug with Hermione and said "Come visit us in America, ok?" She nodded. We walked over to Luna, Neville, and Severus. "You better come to camp this summer." I said. "All of you." I glared pointedly at Severus. Then we all gathered in for a group hug.

After, me and my friends went to find Nico so he could shadow travel with me, and Hazel back to camp. The others were taking a taxi to the airport. We gathered around Nico and he shadow traveled us back to camp, where I was immediately swarmed by the other campers. The conch horn rang out, signaling that it was dinner time. I walked towards the dining pavilion with a smile on my face. I was home.

The End