The Icemes Trouble

In recent times the Icemen have been greatly troubled by two human induced phenomenons ; global warming and Ozone depletion. The two phenomenons have not only shaken the balance of the natural world but as well caused a series of catastrophic paranormal phenomenons , ranging from monsoon rains , snow and sandstorms , dry spells and droughts , which have time-and-time again tremendously affected the Humans and their Realm.

     Global warming is defined by human intellectuals as the gradual increase in the average temperature of the planets atmosphere.

Global warming is caused by green house gases such as carbon dioxide , methane and chloroform Carbone's mainly emitted in large volumes from human induced activities among the many include , emissions from vehicle and jet engines , mining and manufacturing industries , air conditioners , uncontrolled deforestation and emissions from the burning of fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas.

     Global warming has increased the planets temperature by an approximation of 1.1 degrees Celsius which has led to the meltdown of multiple glaciers which in turn leads to the rise of  sea levels . The rise in sea levels has in turn threatened the communities in coastal regions and islanders on islands of low altitude such as those in Oceania.

      The rise in the planets temperature has not spared the Ice Realm . The Glacier Seal set by the ancient Icemen has gradually weakened as it has developed a huge crack caused by the meltdown of a number of glaciers that are part and parcel of the Seal . This situation has very much troubled the Icemen for it threatens their existence and the existence of their Realm.