A Frosty wonderland

In the southern hemisphere, due south of the Southern ocean and Agulhas Basin lays the fifth largest continent on the planet earth known as Antarctica. Antarctica is a bleak , quiet, and tranquil place , but it is mostly bleak. Free from human inhabitants and remaining relatively undisturbed all thanks to its inhabitable status which as well makes Antarctica the most isolated continent on the planet.

     In the far Eastern regions of this bleak , quiet , and tranquil continent , behind the giant peaks of snow , tunneling through the freezing caves , crossing the ice cold rivers , and far beyond the boundaries of the ancient frozen lakes , lay...

     In the far Eastern regions of this bleak , quiet , and tranquil continent , behind the giant peaks of snow , tunneling through the freezing caves , crossing the ice cold rivers , and far beyond the boundaries of the ancient frozen lakes , lays a magnificent and unparalleled frosty wonderland ,  paved with thick blankets of unmelted snow , embroidered with frost flowers , patched with ice pines and enchanted with nippy ghosts of wind.

   This magnificent and unparalleled frosty wonderland known as the Ice Realm is not only guarded by nippy ghosts of wind which harshly fridge the Realm and neighbouring surroundings to a temperature of minus two hundred degrees Celsius all year r...

   This magnificent and unparalleled frosty wonderland known as the Ice Realm is not only guarded by nippy ghosts of wind which harshly fridge the Realm and neighbouring surroundings to a temperature of minus two hundred degrees Celsius all year round , but there is also an impenetrable wall of glaciers known as the Glacier Seal .

  The Glacier Seal which not only secludes the Ice Realm from the rest of the Human Realm by forming an icy boundary , keeps away possible intruders from intruding the Realm but as well serves the job of keeping the temperatures of the Ice Realm fairly low.