Vegas: Hope is The Mother of Fools

⚙️⚙️⚙️

I ran into the apartment like a storm, not looking at Pete sitting in the living room, worried about me. I went straight to the bathroom and, after quickly throwing off my clothes, turned on the icy water and, trembling under it, prayed for solace. My whole body hurt like never before, my senses were raging, and strongly standing penis did not want to calm down. Never before have I felt such heat, such an all-encompassing desire, not directed at anyone in particular. I needed to fuck someone, immediately dig into their body and let myself be surrounded until I fell out of strength, me or my dick.

I knew that Pete could help me take care of this fire, I could fill his round ass with myself and fall asleep, still deep in his body, and he would welcome it, but I had so many fears. I didn't want to use him as a thing, as a way out of a difficult situation, because I respected him and what was between us too much, that I could lower this relationship to this level. I was also afraid of what I might do. I wanted much more than just sex, I needed to take control of his whole persona. I wanted to grab him by that beautiful, silky neck and squeeze it until he begged me to stop. I wanted to tie him to the bed, push his head deep into the pillows, and watch him fidget his ass in front of my hungry eyes until I took pity on him and fuck him unconscious. I wanted to bite into his neck, feel the skin under my thirsty teeth, go deeper and then make imprint of my teeth stayed with him forever and anyone who wanted to approach him would see who Pete really belonged to. I wanted all this and more, much more, I wanted as much as I could carry and what I would lack the strength for.

With a trembling hand, I grabbed the hard proof of my heat and began to move, clenching my fingers tightly, with forehead resting on the tiles. Cold water cooled my body, but this one place burned. It burned without exhaustion, taking away all my senses. I had never been intoxicated with accelerators before, so I didn't know when the effect would pass, but I was afraid that before it happened I would do something that I would regret. Something that will turn me into an ordinary animal, into a selfish, thinking only about myself asshole, because in all these fantasies I was the one who came. Just me, never kitten.

The knock drew my thoughts away from the dangerous areas and I heard Pete's uncertain voice.

"Vegas, are you okay? What's going on?" I knew how concerned he was about my behavior, but everything fell on us today and I wanted to cry from fatigue.

I did not answer, panting heavily, tightening my buttocks and pushing hips further until I reached the orgasm, but the fire did not go out, did not disappear. I had the impression that what I did in no way affected the stiffness at the bottom. Still I was trembling under a strong stream of water, my skin began to demand warmth, but I was stubborn and stood there, clenching my hand on my penis again, ready for the next round. First time I felt such emptiness while coming.

"Vegas?" I heard a click on the door that opened shortly thereafter, and I knew Pete was standing behind me, looking at my tight back. "Your heat? But how come?"

"Drgggddgmm," I could hardly whine at the same time hearing my teeth chattering, but I couldn't help myself and, with Pete still watching, I came again, gasping and trying to catch air deeply in mouth.

I felt a touch on my skin, and suddenly my body was flooded with heat, spreading over the frozen muscles, making a shiver pass through my body, resembling a pricks. A rain of needles fell on my body and I hissed, not expecting it.

"Who did this to you?!" growled Pete, and I crouched, not knowing if I wanted to cry or laugh.

"Pa," I only whispered, and though I felt ashamed, I began to move my hand again, no longer feeling any pleasure, only pain.