Rozdział 6

I recommend reading with this :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viren stands in front of the mirror and looks at the elf on the other side.

Viren: Who are you ?

The elf looks at the staff leaning against the wall, then walks away.

Viren: What is the matter ? Where are you going ?

After a long moment, the elf returns, carrying a casket with him. He walks over to the mirror and pulls out several items from it.

Viren: Do you want me to find these items ? I can do it.

The elf smiles.

 Viren returns, carrying a tray with all the necessary items. The elf sees this, takes the material first and embroiders a rune on it, so does Viren. When he is done, he shows the material, Viren does the same.

Viren: I have never seen this rune before.

The elf then draws a magic rune in the air and both runes begin to glow. Then through the material he breaks the geode into two parts, crushes the contents and pours them into the water, each action is repeated by Viren.

Viren: Do you want me to drink it ?

At this the elf raises the cup and drinks the contents. Viren reluctantly drinks it too.

Viren: It is surprisingly no disgusting.

The elf takes a knife and puts it in his hand.

Viren: Why should I trust you ? I don't even know who, what you are ?

He looks at the elf and hesitates.

Viren: I have to think about it.

After that he stabs the table and leaves.

 Viren stands on the balcony, suddenly sees a bird carrying a letter, without a moment's delay he goes there.

Viren: Did a message come to me ?

Raven Master: Yes, actually four messages, only there is a small problem.

Viren: What ?

Suddenly Opeli comes out of the door, holding four letters with a broken seal.

Opeli: I'll tell you already Viren, and such that you committed treason by claiming to be the regent of Katolis. I think that removing you from the high council will be the least punishment you will face when young King Ezran returns here tomorrow. Tell me, why did you do this ?

Viren said nothing, just left.

 Viren stands in front of the mirror, looking at the elf.

Viren: I am ready.

The elf takes the knife and after a while a few drops of blood dripped into the dish. Viren did the same. After tem a purple bug came out of the elf's mouth and was thrown into the portal in the bowl. Viren looks over and sees that the bug has appeared in his place. He wants to take it, but the bug starts, climbing over him to his ear.

Elf: Speak up.

Viren: What ? Me ? Me ?

Elf: Speak and I will listen to you

Viren: Who ? Who are you ?

Elf: Ah I have waited a long time to hear the sound of someone's voice.

Viren stares, not knowing what to say.

Elf: How can I help you ?

Viren: Who are you ?

Elf: My name will not tell you anything.

Viren: And where are you ?

Elf: I have no idea.

Viren: Why do you lie ?

Elf: I don't lie, I never lie.

Viren: I found this mirror in the lair of the dragon king so it was important to him, you were important to him.

Elf: Perhaps ? Tell me what you want and I will help you.

Viren: Tell me your name ?!

The elf pulls down his hood.

Elf: Aaravos.

Viren pulls a worm from his ear, puts it in a jar and leaves.