Rozdział 7

Lord Viren sneaks into the library. Once inside, he finds a few books that interest him.

Viren: Let's see Aaravos, Aaravos, Aaravos is.

The page in front of his eyes blurs.

Viren: What, what is this all about ?

He takes the next book.

Viren: Aaravos.

The page also blurs.

Viren: What is going on ?

Librarian: Shh here is the library.

Viren: I know, after all, I can see where I am.

Librarian: Shh.

Viren rushes into the room where there is a mirror.

Viren: What is this all about ? Every time I saw your name, all the text disappeared.

The elf walks up and points to his ear. Viren doesn't willingly put the bug on his ear.

Viren: How can I trust you ?

Aaravos: I will try to gain your trust.

Viren: In what way.

Aaravos: I know what you want, I can help you achieve it all. Tell me, what do you expect most ?

Viren: I convened the pentarchies to protect the kingdom, but my efforts were lost. All because some people were too weak to make tough decisions. And the worst thing is that tomorrow Ezran returns, who will become king. He is just a child who does not know the world.

Aaravos: So we have to draw their attention to the dangers.

Viren: What do you have in mind ?

Aaravos: In its own time, now you have to disappear from everyone's eyes.

Viren: Are you saying that I should escape ?

Aaravos: Call it what you want, but before you leave the castle, you need to take some things.

Viren: What kind of things ?

Aaravos smiles. 

The next day Ezran returned to the castle.

Opeli: King Ezran we are glad that you arrived at the castle so quickly.

Ezran: I know what's going on, Corvus told me everything on the way.

Corvus: That is correct.

Opeli: Thank you Corvus for taking care of Prince Ezran, but where is Prince Callum ?

Ezran: Don't worry, he is in safety.

Opeli: There is one more thing you don't know.

Ezran: What ?

Opeli: Lord Viren turned out to be a traitor. He deceitfully stole the seal of Katolis, made himself regent, and on top of that, convened the pentarchy.

Ezran: What is happening to him ?

Opeli: We do not know.

Ezran: You are to find him and bring him to me.

Opeli: Of course, King Ezran. With permission, you must also send letters of explanation to the other rulers apologizing for the confusion and for convening the pentarchy.

Ezran: No need, it's good that it was convened, I will meet with the other rulers to explain everything to them personally.

Opeli: As you wish King Ezran.

After this Opeli kneels, so do the others before King Ezran.