you surprise him on tour but he cheats - Michael (part 1)

A/n surprise! I'm back, I got a new phone so i have internet while I'm currently on a coach to London so yahay 4 hour journey left. btw this was suggested by da one and only @hannahmightbeonfire bc she's great.
Okayyyy;)

Michael: there's a room in a hotel in New York city, and michael is currently sitting in there preparing for a show, he had been lonely and left without you for 2 months so you decided to pay a visit and surprise him. You didn't call the other boys and tell them about your plan as you couldn't trust them with keeping secrets. Everything was planned and ready to go, firstly getting on a extremely long plane ride to new York city and then suffering from mind scrabbling jet lag, secondly getting a taxi and giving them the postcode, which I managed to find out myself from the crazy fan base on Twitter stalking them. Finally arriving I dragged the small suitcase behind me as I was only staying for a couple of days or so, oh well it's better than not seeing him at all. After touching up my make up and outing some casual/decent clothes on i braced myself and headed down to their room, don't ask how i got their number. Knocking on the door I heard people shouting and beer bottles clicking, typical. The door opened wide and there it was. Michael standing there with a random girl kissing his neck. "Y/n?!" This wasn't a shock to him. I could hear anger in his voice. And the anger in me bubbling up. Was I suppose to be upset or mad?