Story 1 (1)

Lilian was a beautiful girl. Her eyes were just as bright blue as her fathers, her hair as dark and curly as his too. She had an attitude that matched her mother's, but was truly a kind and caring young woman. It was her 17th birthday, when her parents had finally let her out to go to a party, something they'd soon regret.

She stumbled into the house, mascara smudged under her eyes, her dress torn on the back and her chest, tears streaming down her Rosy cheeks. Ian glanced up at his daughter, standing up and pulling her into a hug.

"What the fuck happened?" Nino scowled as he walked in, glancing at his own father. Nino was 15, he had bright green eyes, soft brown hair and was a very kind boy. He was sweet, caring, but violent when it came down to protecting those he loved.

"H-He touched me..I begged him to stop dad! I begged him." Lilian sobbed into Ian's shoulder. Nik and Dobrev were now stood either side of Nino, Paul rubbing Lilians back.

"Okay baby. Do you know his name?" Ian asked, trying not to get to pissed. Nina, Candice and Tess were all out, so it was a house full of men.

"Aaron. Aaron Blakemen." She sobbed, trying to calm down. Paul pulled her from her father, hugging her himself.

"Nino, Dobrev, Nik. Can one of you go find her a hoodie she can put on? Please?" Paul asked. Nik went to offer his jumper, but Nino shot him a look to tell him no, taking his own off and pulling Lilian to the side.
"Up." Nino said, referring to her arms. She put them in the air, letting him slip his oversized hoodie over her head.

...

Despite having two relatively tall parents, Lilian was only 5'6, which was a fair difference between her brother, Dobrev, who was 6'.
Nino who was 5'11 and Nik who was 5'10.

"What happened Lily?" Nino asked, hugging her as he glanced up at Ian, silently asking his permission. He nodded, watching Ian, Paul and his two best friends but their shoes on.

"I was dancing. Me and Grace were dancing, Aaron grabbed my waist and kept asking me to go somewhere private. Me and Grace refused, but he dragged me away anyway. He pushed me down and tried to undo my dress. I was begging him not to, Neens. He ripped my dress as I kicked him away, but he ripped my bra too and I didn't have a jacket. Auntie Kat came to pick us up. Please don't hurt me Nino, I don't wanna think about him anymore." She whispered at the end, calming down as she felt the gentle hand of her best friend on her back.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Mini." He responded, using the nickname his dad used on Lilian growing up.

"Nino, stay with Lily. We're going to find this jackass!" Paul said.

"Wait no. Dad I wanna go with you!" Nino responded, lifting his head off of Lilians.

"Okay. Nik, you stay with Lily." Paul said, glaring at his son.

"Fuck no. He's not going near her, I'll stay." Nino scowled, picking Lilian up bridal style, taking her upstairs.

Nik and Nino both got along with Lilian well. Everyone knew Nik was more of a flirt, and definitely wanted something with Lily, but would end up breaking her heart. Nino was more protective, he cared and just wanted the best for his best friend.

"Lily, babe. C'mon I can't change you." Nino said, putting her on her bed.

"Nino, I don't care." She responded groggily.