Story 10 (18)

He lay her down, kissing her gently, feeling her soft moans in his stomach.
"Lily." He whispered softly. He'd do nothing until she was 100%, he wouldn't be a repeat of Nik, he cared too deeply.
"Nino." She whispered back, opening her eyes, looking lustfully and lovingly up at him.
"Can I? Do you want to?" He asked, his hand on the hem of her shirt.

"Yes." She said, "Only with you, only ever with you." She mumbled, her lips latching back onto his for a second, before her shirt was pulled over her head, leaving her in a black Lacey bra.
"I love you." Nino whispered, kissing down her neck, chest and abdomen, leaving her body burning, his lips tingling with a new sensation.

"So pretty baby." Nino whispered, his finger hooking round her shorts, looking up for reassurance, watching her nod. He pulled her shorts down, before she pulled him up, kissing him again.

"Too many clothes." She said, pulling his shirt off, fumbling with his belt buckle. He chuckled, helping her pull his belt off, before kissing her again, his fingers stroking her jaw.

"I love you so much." Nino whispered, sending shivers down her spine, "Gonna use colours ok? It's your first time, don't wanna hurt you." He said, rubbing his fingers against her clit.

"Colours?" She asked.

"Red. It hurts, you need me to stop. Yellow, you need me to be more gentle, slow down. Green, you're okay, I can keep going. Just say what you're feeling when I ask, or if it hurts just tell me." He said.

"Okay." She said, watching him pull his shorts off, leaving him in his boxers, a bulge very obvious. He pulled her panties down her legs, unclasping her bra, lathering her nipple with his saliva, sucking gently.

...

Her hands tugged on his curls every so often, soft moans echoing through her as he massaged her breast, a finger pushing inside.
"You okay?" He asked, kissing her stomach.

"Feels strange." She mumbled, moaning as he rubbed circles on her clit with his thumb. "Fuck.." she mumbled.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, adding a second finger, moving them faster than before.

"No, need more. Nino please." She moaned, arching her back. Nino pulled off his boxers, reaching for a condom, but Lilian stopped him.

"Don't want that." She mumbled.
"Lily it's dangerous without one.", He replied, kissing her cheek.
"I don't care. Wanna feel you."

"Are you sure?" He asked, putting it back down. She nodded, kissing him deeply as he pushed in.
"Red." She groaned, hissing in pain, he was big for his age, and it was her first time.
"Sorry. It'll feel better in a minute." He whispered, she moaned, nodding as he pushed in and pulled back out, thrusting slowly. She felt warm, feeling him inside her, every inch, pushing in. She almost felt like she could feel him in her stomach, her back arched, her hips meeting his every thrust.

"Fuck" she moaned, feeling a knot in her stomach, her hands starting to shake around Ninos neck. "Nino.."

"I know baby. Me too." He whispered, groaning as he felt her tighten around him, knowing she'd finished, reaching the climax himself, riding out their highs.

...

Nino cleaned them both up, helping her into the shower. After they showered, they lay on the bed together, in each other's arms.
"Your ring." Nino said, playing with it, before slipping it off. He pressed it onto his middle finger, the only one it would fit on, his fingers were smaller than his, but it just fit on his middle finger. "I believe that's mine now."

"My dad's going to kill you." She chuckled, nuzzling her head into his neck.

"Oh well. At least I die knowing I was loved by you." He smiled, kissing her head. She hummed, falling asleep in his arms . The two made their way home the next day, walking in to find Jackson playing with Charlotte.

"Morning Jackson. Where's mum and dad?" Lilian asked, picking Charlotte up.

"Mum's out with Auntie Candice and Auntie Tess. Dad's upstairs with Nik and Uncle Paul." He said.

"Where Joey bud?" Nino asked, smiling as he took Charlotte, who cuddled into him.

"Joey gone to the shop. We wanted sweets." He said.

"Alright kiddo." Nino smiled, watching as Ian walked down the stairs, stopping when he saw the two teens.

...

"Where's your ring?" Ian asked, causing Ninos hand to shift so it could be hidden.

"Don't have it." She mumbled.

"Pardon?" Ian asked, his eyes landing on Nino, who was still holding Lottie.

"Dad c'mon. I waited.", She said, "I'm not a kid anymore."

"You'll always be my little girl Lilian-Rose. I just don't like the idea of that little shit violating you." Ian said.

"Ian, ease don't say it like that. I love you, and your like a second dad to me, I would never violate your daughter. I love her, everything we did was consentual." He said.

"I know Nino. I know I just..She's growing up." He whispered. Lilian pulled him into a hug, holding her dad close, before Nino put Lottie down, joining in. Nik and Paul walked downstairs, giving the two of them strange looks.

"Where's her ring?" Paul asked, noticing she wasn't wearing it.

"I've got it on." Nino smirked, finally pulling away from the hug, catching Niks eye with a sorry look. Nik nodded his head, watching Lilian pick Lottie back up, throwing her up and tickling her.

"I need a baby." Lilian said.

"No." All of the boys said in sync, Nino giving her a stern glare.
"I love you and all, but I'm 16 and we've been together 3 months." Nino smiled, taking Lilian from her.

"But they're so cute!" Lilian smiled.

"But I don't want grandkids right now." Ian said, taking Lilian.

"Why dad? You're almost 40." She said. (My last story was set when they were young, they had kids young, even if it isn't specified in that one.)

"I don't give a shit Lil. No grandkids right now. You guys did use protection, right?" Ian asked, watching as Nino and Lilian gave each other sheepish looks.

...

"If it happens it happens."