Story 8 (15)

She Gon' be a long chapter!

Gracie.

Gracie, Gracie, Gracie.

Stefan had sex with Gracie. Gracie had fallen for Stefan. Stefan didn't know how he felt about Gracie.

Lilian Lay in Ninos bed, waiting for him to come up. It was not February first, they'd made it a month without anybody knowing about them, nobody spoke about Stefan and Gracie yet.

"Hey." Nino smiled as he walked into his room, taking his bag and coat off. Slipping his shirt off, pulling his trousers off, replacing them with joggers before he slipped into bed.

"Hi." Lilian smiled, rolling over to face him, "How's your day been?" She asked.

"Tiring. They kept trying to pair me with this really annoying chick, she kept touching me, asking about my scars." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"What was her name?" Lilian asked, tracing patterns on his chest.

"I'm not that stupid Princess." He smiled, one hand moving to her face, pulling her in for a long kiss. She hummed contently, kissing back, his tongue slipping into her mouth after a while.

Small moans erupted every so often, Ninos hands working up and down her waist and hips, wanting so much to touch her, but knowing he shouldn't.
"Lily." He whispered with a groan, feeling himself stir.

"I know. I'm sorry." She replied, kissing him gently again, cuddling into him.

"Goodnight." He whispered, kissing her head.

"G'night." She replied.

...

They woke up to a bang, causing them to break apart, just in time for Ninos door to be wide open.

"What are you two doing?" Tess asked, looking at them. Both were on their stomachs, Lilians hand wrapped under a pillow, her legs wrapped up in the blankets. Nino was cuddling a pillow, replacing Lilians spot, one leg pulled over the edge of a blanket.

"Sleeping." Nino groaned, propping his head up to get a glance at his mother, who was smirking. "No. Not at all, c'mon mum."

"What..?" Lilian mumbled from where she was still lay.

"Nothing!" Nino said as Tess opened her mouth to talk. A smirk played on her lips, before she walked in more, kissing her son's cheek.

"Good morning Neens! Did you sleep okay? No had dreams?" Tess asked in a baby voice, causing Lilian to giggle. She laughed back, before leaving closing the door behind her. Lilian burst into a fit of laughter, Nino watching her fondly with a big smile.

"You're lucky you're cute! You traitor!" Nino laughed back, pulling her into his arms. He tickled her until she begged him to stop, the music of her laughter surrounding him. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world, nobody will ever hold a torch to you Lilian Rose." He whispered, kissing her jaw. He moved down to her neck and collar bone, he'd never gone farther than that. Her breathing was getting heavier, his hand stayed in her waist.

"Lily." He said, his voice gentle and loving, "I'm not going to do anything without a firm yes. I'm not taking your virginity until you're 18. Maybe even until after that."

"It's going to be you who does though." She smiled, pulling him back up, kissing him again. "We need a shower."

"We?" Nino asked, looking at her.