Story 6 (11)

Lilian looked at her best friend, it had now been 2 months since she broke up with Nik, but it had become routine for her to sleep in Ninos bed, so when she woke up on her best friends birthday next to him, she couldn't help but notice how beautiful he was.

"Morning." Nino mumbled, not opening his eyes yet.

"Happy Birthday Nino." Lilian whispered, cuddling into him. He smiled, his hand on her stomach, arm over her waist.
"Don't remind me." He groaned.
Lilian giggled, kissing his nose , her arms going around his neck.

"You're beautiful." Nino mumbled groggily.
"Wait till you see what I'm wearing later." She winked.
"Lilian...I really want to kiss you. I don't understand you think how long I've held in this urge." Nino mumbled, finally looking at her.

Lilian smiled, trying to see if he was playing with her or not. Once she realised he wasn't, she put her hands on his cheeks, kissing him deeply. His tongue slipped against her bottom lip, begging for entrance, which only caused her to let out a moan.
"Fucking hell Mini." He breathed deeply, trying to sort his head, and another part of his body, "Shouldn't have done that."

"Why...? Nino, Nino, Nino. I know that you have feelings for me, it isn't one sided." She whispered, kissing him gently again.

"What?" He asked, his hands still firmly on her waist.

"Nino I really really like you. I don't know if I could say love yet, but I really like you." She whispered.

"Lily. Can we try? Please?" He asked.

"Mhm. But we're keeping it secret, I like your bed way too much." She giggled, kissing him again, letting their tongues glide against each others, earning a few gentle moans from Lilian.

...

Even though she didn't mean to, she had marked his collar bone, meaning he was stuck in a big t-shirt and a hoodie all day.
"Lilian get dressed." He said, looking at the girl who was now just staring at her wardrobe, actually going in her room now.
"Found it!" She smiled, grabbing a dress and stripping infront of Nino. He was good, turning around to give her privacy when she put her dress on.

It fit her curvy figure perfectly, hugging every inch of her, showing parts off she wouldn't normally show.
"Holy Shit." Nino smiled, opening his arms for her to hug him. "How long until our parents wake up?" Nino asked, checking the time as he picked her up.

"Half an hour." Lilian said, feeling Ninos big hands under her thighs, throwing her on his bed when they walked into his room. He sat on his gaming chair, admiring how beautiful she looked, until she got up, sitting on top of him to cuddle him.

"You're 16." She smiled.
"It's my birthday." He returned her smile. One hand was on her waist, the other on her cheek as he kissed her again, deeper this time. They'd brushed their teeth and sorted themselves out for his party already, so all they had now was spare time.
Even though it was going straight to Nino, he continued rubbing his tongue against hers, earning small moans. Right up until they heard footsteps, so they composed themselves, managing to put on a movie just in time to pretend they were watching it.

"Good Morning." Paul smiled, "Happy Birthday Nino."

"Thanks Dad." He smiled back.

"You both look very nice, what are you guys planning on doing today?" Paul asked.

"I believe, Lily set up a plan to take the whole family out to a nice restaurant. Apparently she's been doing some modeling gigs." Nino replied, getting out of bed and turning of his TV, offering his hand to Lilian.
She took it, getting up and walking over to Paul, talking about a plan she had for Nino, and another one she had for Jack later on.