Story 2 (3)

Nino walked back into the Somerhalder house, holding flowers, cookies and a hot chocolate, knowing that this week wasn't going to be a good one for Lilian.
She walked downstairs, glancing up at him before smiling softly.
"Hey." Lilian smiled, "Why are you here?"

"Best friend duties. I got you cookies, a hot chocolate. You're favourite Daisy's. I also have a hot water bottle and a fluffy blanket upstairs with movies lined up. And if you want anymore food I can head back out." Nino smiled.

"Awww!" She cooed, taking a sip of her hot chocolate, before giving it to Nino like instinct. "Thank you! Can I hug you?" She asked. Nino glanced up at her and laughed, putting their now shared hot chocolate on the counter and hugging her.

"Don't have to ask Lil. Where's Nina and Ian?" He asked.

"Dad's upstairs. I think he's avoiding me." Lilian pouted. Nino smiled at her, grabbing a vase from the top shelf and filling it with water, putting the daisys in.

"I'll go pop my head in to say hello. Go take your cookies and hot chocolate upstairs, hot water bottle and blankets in my room." Nino said. Lilian beamed at him, walking back upstairs, nino following shortly behind.

...

"Morning Neens. What are you doing here so early?" Ian asked as Nino walked into his room.

"Lilian duties. What are you watching?" He asked, pretending to be interested in whatever sport was on the tv, football he thought. (English football. Soccer.)

"The football. What are you gonna be doing?" Ian asked.

"If you don't mind, we're gonna watch a movie or two in my room. I got her cookies and hot chocolate, and a fluffy blanket. There's flowers downstairs, Sir." Nino smiled.

"Of course. Stop calling me sir, Nino. You're my second son." Ian laughed. Nino nodded, walking out of Ian's room and Into his, throwing himself ontop of his best friend.

...

"Oi you fat git!" Lilian giggled, pushing him off slightly, his head resting in her belly as he looked up at her.

"I'm not fat!" He whined, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You may be cute, but I'm almost two years older than you. If I insult you, you take it.", She smirked, grabbing his playstation controller to turn on a movie.

"Yes Ma'am!" Nino smiled, getting off her and sitting up next to her. "What we watching?"

"Beauty and the beast!" They both said in sync, Nino taking the mick out of Lilian. She slapped his chest, putting the movie on, laying her head on his chest.

"You okay?" Nino whispered, stroking her hair gently.
"Cramps." She whined. Nino put his hand on her thigh, just above the underside of her knee, pulling her leg up so she was in a more comfortable position, calming the cramps down slightly. Nino didn't care that her leg was pressed firmly against his thigh, digging into his dick slightly, which was causing him pain.
"Better?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Mhm. Watch it." She mumbled. Nino smiled, focusing his attention on the movie. They lay together, watching the movie, until it ended, Lilian crying at the ending.

"Are you crying?" Nino laughed, glancing up as Ian walked in.

"Why's she crying? Nino what have you done?" Ian smirked, knowing full well Nino hadn't done anything.