Instagram 9 (19)

S-DobrevS18

S-DobrevS
18. What a big step, look how much we've grown, what we've been though and how the love is still there. I'm so proud to be your brother, to look at you and call you my sister. You're a lifesaver and one of the best people I know. On the hardest of days you've managed to make me laugh, you put a smile on my face and lit up entire rooms. I know mum and dad love you, it's obvious Jackson loves you, it's clear to say Paul and Tess love you. Ninos a whole other subject. I still can't believe you're 18, the shit we've done, the people we've met. Wow...
Happy birthday Lilian-Rose.
I love you.
To the world's best sister, Happy Birthday.
-Stefan-Dobrev x
❤️By liliansomerhalder, paulwesley and 1,280,937 others...

*Comments Off*
...

*Comments Off*

NinoWesley
18. It seems like it was yesterday we were four and five, climbing the gate and trying to escape into the woods. We were just kids. Remember when you were having a rough day, I hugged you, kissed your nose. Ian wasn't very happy but it's one of my core memories. My earliest memory. We were only three and four. Somehow, it always comes down to you, all my memories, all the love, all my happiness leads straight back to you. Life would've been easier for our parents, of we weren't all raised together, but honestly, I don't think they'd change a single thing either. We're close, but we're not peas in a pod, we're ice cubes in a glass of water. We stick together but could have a breakdown in seconds. God Lily, I love you. I love you so much it consumes me, I want to be your epic love, but I also want to be your true love. You're so beautiful, you're heart is huge and I love you. Every inch of your body and your personality, I love it all. You've been my best friend for years, you always will be. One day I hope we can raise our kids the way we were raised. Give them best friends. I love you Lilian-Rose. Happy Birthday.
-Nino Lyle x
❤️By liliansomerhalder, Graciegraham and 1,839,736 others...

liliansomerhalder: Nino I love you so much my heart can't take this! You're such a sweetheart, I'll see you later x

Wesleyfoundation: Holy shit. Sobbing 😭

NinoWesley: ❤️🥰

iansomerhalder: You guys are so cute, it's making it hard to have something against Nino.

Graciegraham: Awww you guys are so adorable!!! Stefan!

TessWesley: You're the best desicion I ever made Nino.

PoppyD: I want this. I'm Ninos age and I want this...Is Nik still available.

NikMorgan: :( wasn't very nice of you to point it out princess.