Instagram 3 (6)

ninasomerhalderTo my kind and beautiful first born son

ninasomerhalder
To my kind and beautiful first born son. I love you, and every single year I've made a post a lot like this. On October 2nd, I've told you the same thing for many years. Stefan-Dobrev Somerhalder, I love you, I swear to protect, cherish and love you for as long as I live, you're my little boy and I'll protect you with everything I've got when it comes down to it. You're a little blessing and I'm so thankful you came into my life. Happy 16th birthday son.
-Mumma x
❤️By iansomerhalder, paulwesley and 4,728,614 others...

*Comments Off*
...

iansomerhalderMy first born son

iansomerhalder
My first born son. You're named after my best friend, your godfather, the man who saved my life. I wouldn't change a thing about you. Your funny, kind and loving. You're an amazing boy and I'm thankful you came into my life. I'm so grateful I got to watch you grow up, become who you are. I got to watch you help raise Jackson, love him the same way we do. I love how you want to protect your older sister from danger the same way we do. You're a strong and brilliant young man, I love you so much.
Happy 16th Stefan.
-Dad X
❤️By liliansomerhalder, TessWesley and 3,268,987 others...

liliansomerhalder: My baby
brothers are growing up 😭

TvduxSomerhalders: This makes me so so sad, but so happy! The world's changing so much it's scary!

Dobrev!: omg nooooo! Look at how big he's getting! I already know Lilians and Ninos posts gon' hurt 😩

NinoWesley: Damn right ;)

paulwesley: I miss when they were small and didn't have poor attitudes.

iansomerhalder: Lilians always had an attitude, actually.

Nikian: Omg stefan is all grown up it hurts! Why's he not a baby?!

NikMorgan: My best friend 😭

...

liliansomerhalderTo my amazing Baby Brother

liliansomerhalder
To my amazing Baby Brother. I already know I'm going to cry, because watching you grow has been one of my favourite things. Now we get to watch Jack grow together. Ive been there to hold you when you cried, been there to laugh with you, watch you become taller than me and you slowly became one of my favourite people. Mum and Dad raised us in such a unique way, always adventuring and watching wildlife, watching flowers grow and animals be Born, and I know we're going to help do the same for our little brother. I can't believe we're 17 and 16 and it's so so surreal to me. Nino was raised with us, and I know he's going to try to be as sentimental as me, but Neens? I win babes, I win. My brother. My best mate. Stefan? I love you sunshine, you're such an amazing person, I wish people knew how truly kind you are <3
-Lily x
❤️By NinoWesley, S-DobrevS and 1,268,917 others...

*Comments Off*
...

NinoWesleyTo my best friend

NinoWesley
To my best friend.
You're funny, kind, and a massive dick. You're taller, older and better than me in every single aspect, you're who I aspire to be. You're in almost all of my favourite memories, you make me truly happy. Your parents and my parents raised us all right, and I'm going to help you raise Jack. We were raised like brothers, and you feel more like a brother than a friend a lot of the time, and I'm so so thankful you're in my life. I'm not Mini, I'm not going to try to better her, let's be honest, she's the better one, but I still love you the same. Happy Birthday brother, I love you man.
-nino X
❤️By S-DobrevS, liliansomerhalder and 2,728,715 others...

*Comments Off*
...