𝐶𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑇

Genre: sad, fighting
Trigger warning: eating disorder, self harm, getting cheated on, "yelling", no violence but writs grabbing so if that's a trigger than please don't read.
What: "Boyfriend"
Where: y/n's house

☁︎︎ ⤾·˚ ༘ ::

MASON AND I WERE FIGHTING because someone told him some shit I didn't do.

"Why would you do that y/n!"
he yelled at me again. That's what he's been asking me for the past five minutes.

"I didn't do anything Mason I swear! I don't even know what you're talking about!" I didn't even know what he was talking about.

"Yeah?" "Yes!" He looked furious. I didn't even know what happened. I thought I did something wrong. But what Mason said next shocked me.

"Then why did y/bsf/n told me you cheated on me uh?"his voice loud.
I felt a lump in my throat. Of course she did.

Ever since Mason and I have been dating she always was trying to break us up. By rumours or whatever. I never understood why she did this until now.

She wanted to take away the person that ment the most to me. The person that saved me. The person I need the most in my life.

Ever since I got with him she started acting different. Like she hated me. I always thought it was normal because she told me that she had problems with family.

But I now realize that I was her problem and that she actually hated me.

The way Mason looked at me hurt me. He look so angry, sad, disgusted and disappointed. That was all because he believed HER.

What hurts the most is that I know he gets mad by just looking at me.

He gets closer to me grabbing my wrist. I winced in pain. Shit.

His mad look and all disappeared. His face looked like he was concerned and confused.

He slowly and gently rolled the sleeves up my arms. He tested up.

I knew what he was seeing. Bruises. Cuts. How small my wrist have gotten since I barely eat anymore.

He carefully looked at me. "Why?" He asked.

"Because of you and y/bsf/n what else?"

I saw guilt in his eyes. In that moment I knew.

He was the one cheating on me. The. Whole. Time.

A/N

Alexa play traitor by Olivia Rodrigo 🥲

I KNOW MASON WOULD NOT CHEAT ITS ONLY AN IMAGINE TO PLS DONT HATE!

This imagines is inspired by imaginewtv on tt!

Also yall story time today a girl threatened to slap me like she grabbed my arm and raised her hand like she was abt to slap be.

Tbh I just say there and looked at her like 'tf? U good?'

ANYWAYS, Ty all for all the reads, votes and comments🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Requests are opened!

I love y'all 💕💕

Insta: kisses4mase_
Tt:kisses4mase