𝐵𝐴𝐷 𝐻𝐴𝐵𝐼𝑇

Genres: ?
Trigger warning: none
What: best friend/ he has a crush on y/n
Where: no where in special.

☁︎︎ ·˚ ::

"I wish I knew, I wish I knew, you wanted me"

Ive been with my boyfriend, bf/n, have been dating for about 6 months and we were doing good.

We got together after I was done with filming 'The Black Phone'. We were friends before dating.

I actually had a best friend I was really close to when we filmed. It was Mason.

He was so sweet and had such an amazing personality. I developed a crush on him and had it for months.

But at a point I told myself that he liked me as a friend and a friend only.

So I started talking to bf/n and we got together.

Honestly, our relationship was going really well, it was healthy, he wasn't toxic at all, he let me hang out with boys without him, he wasn't really jealous. He was perfect.

I knew I loved him.

But one day, at the premier of 'The Black Phone' Mason told me he had the biggest crush on me while filming and that he still had it.

But he was happy that I was happy and he wanted to tell so I knew. He also told me that if I ever needed help with my boyfriend he would be there for me.

But he told me that he would not try to get with me because he knew that our relationship was doing good and that he was happy that it worked out.

But all I thought in that moment was 'I wish I knew, I wish I knew you wanted me'

But now it was too late.

I moved on and loved my boyfriend.

But only if I knew.

A/N

Two imagines in less than and hour?!?

If this doesn't make sence I'm so sorry I didn't re read it and I'm tired so yea it just a quick one.

Since I have a three day weekend I'll try to most more so that it's kinda done for the week ig?

Love yall 💕💕