𝑈𝑆𝐸𝐷

Genre: fluff
Trigger warning:none
What: best friend
Where: y/n's house

Requested by: @1lovingtbp

☁︎︎ ⤾·˚ ༘ :: ꒱

I HAD BEEN BEST FRIEND with Mason since my childhood.
We would do everything together. We were so close he was like a brother I never had.
That was until two months ago.  He got kind of famous because of The black phone.
I was so proud of him but that ruined everything.

Someone told him I was using him for fame and that I actually never liked him.
For some reason he believed it. So one day he told me he didn't want anything to do with me
if I was using him. I told him that I never thought of doing something like that to him.

He just walked out my house and said that I could forget about our friendship.

Ever since that day, Ive been wondering who would have said that to him.
Not one day went by where I havent thought about him. I have seen him everywhere.
Edits, fan art, tiktoks, interviews, instagram, google, the news. He's everywhere but with me.
But for some reasons he seemed, unwell? I've know him for years I know what his facial expressions means.

He does look happy in some of the videos but I have seen a lot of videos in my for you page
where he looks down and he looks sad. We haven't talked so obviously I don't know what's going on.

I heard a knock at my front door. I wasn't expecting anyone to come and my parents were out of town.
It was raining a lot too.I furrowed my eyebrows and walked to the door to open it .

My heart dropped and I had a lump in my throat at the sight of Mason, soaked wet, at my from door.
He was definitely the last person I was expecting to be here.
He looked like he was freezing.

"Mason... come on in I don't want you to get a cold" he nodded and entered my house.
I went and got a towel and gave it to him " Here."

We sat on the couch in silence for five minutes.
"Mason. What are you doing here?" I said looking everywhere but at him.
"I came to apologise"he told me calmly with sighing.

I was shocked to be honest. Why does he want to apologise right now.
He clearly told me he wanted nothing to do with me or our friendship.

" I know that what I told you hurt you. Yes I did believe that you used be. Yes at the moments I meant what I said."
I had tears boiling up in my eyes. ùWhy is he here then?

He looked carefully into my eyes and took one of my hand.
"But y/n/n, I realized how much of a jerk I was for believing that. I haven't talked to you fro two months and honestly, it was the worst two months pf my life.
You've always been here for me and I realized that once you weren't there with me, we've been together for years and I wasn't famous or as known back in those years
But you were still my best friend. I know now that you wouldn't use me because I remember everything we did together while I wasn't known. I just want you back as my best friend.
No. Screw that. I need you back as my best friend " at that point we both had tears in our eyes.

"No" he looked at me confused and scared "....No...what?" " I can't be your best friend" he widened his eyes "But y-"
I slightly smiled "Im kidding Mase, but I don't know if I can forgive you that easy" he nodded. "That's okay, I understand"

My best friend was finally back.

A/N

NEW IMAGINES YAYYY!!!
first request!

I hope the person who requested this likes it make sure to let me know🫶🏻🫶🏻

I love y'all 💕💕