The party

"Hurry up Arabella we are gonna be late!" Kayla shouted from the front door. "I'm coming I'm just using the Dior perfume you bought for me." Arabella shouted back. "Put it in your bag we have to go."

They both got their heels on and trembled out the door on the way to a party that everyone was going to. Arabella and Kayla are bestfriends. People sometimes mistake them for sisters because they're always together and they also act like they hate eachother but also love eachother. "You know instead of shouting me to get a move on, you could've been starting the car." Arabella argued. "Oh hush it takes a second" Kayla smiled as the car started and they were off to the party.

They were wearing matching outfits for the party... A white corset, a short white skirt that hugged their thighs and angel wings. Kayla was wearing a halo but Arabella was complaining that it hurt her head.

They arrived at the party and just as Arabella was about to get out of the car Kayla grabbed her arm. "Bella before you go in there take one of these" Kayla had put a pack of condoms in Arabellas hand. "Kayla! What makes you think I'm gonna do anything with anyone?" "Well look at you, you look hot I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you." Kayla shrugged. Arabella smiled tilting her head. "Thanks. I'm sure I'll put them to good use." She winked. "That's my girl" Kayla smiled.

They got out of the car and rushed to the door trying not to trip over. They were greeted by a couple of doormen. "Arabella Grace and Kayla Smith." Arabella told them as they looked through the guest list. The doormen looked up and down at Kayla and nodded their heads in approval. Kayla winked and we went in. "Aah Arabella!" A familiar voice shouted from the corridor. Kayla smirked. "I'm gonna go talk to the doormen." Kayla said as she left me with 'mystery man'. I turned around just to see Leo Cole. "Hey Leo." I said faking a smile. "Hey bella" Leo smiled as he came and hugged me with his hands high up my thigh. "What's this in your hand?" Leo said trying to open my hand. "Leo no don't do tha" I was cut off when I heard a chuckle. "Condoms?" Leo smirked. "Yes Kayla thought I'd need them." " Well why not put them to use?" Leo said with his hand on my waist. "I don't really wanna just yet why don't we grab a dr" Leo pushed his lips against mine. He tries to deepen the kiss but I struggle. He grips on my arm. "I know you want me darling" Leo said whispering in my ear. I liked Leo. But I didn't feel like doing anything just yet I was in the mood for a drink.

"Leo can we do this later?" I asked faking a smile. "I can't wait till later." Leo said cunningly. He kissed me again with a firm grip on my arm. I opened my eyes to see someone stood behind Leo. I pulled away from him with all my strength. "L - Leo..." I said looking up and behind him. Leo turned around confused. A tall figure was standing behind him.

It was Ezra Lincon. The son of a famous murderer. Ezra punched Leo in the jaw because he saw what was happening. "Ezra why did you do that? We were fine! Leo are you okay?" I snapped at Ezra while I helped leo up. His nose was bleeding.

"He was asking for it." Ezra crossed his arms and leaned against the stair rail. "Nothing was happening. We were fine actually until you interrupted." Leo snapped. Leo and Ezra were arguing and I was just admiring Ezra. He was wearing a suit and a few buttons at the top of the shirt were unbuttoned revealing the top of his chest. His hair was dark and fluffy and came down at the front.

"Leo. I don't care. We are leaving." Ezra said calmly putting his coat on. "We??" I questioned with a confused face. " Yes Arabella. We." Ezra said as he took my arm and walked out of the door with me. Leo was shouting in the distance but we couldn't hear him over the music in the background.