Date night.

Arabellas pov.
It was 8 o'clock exactly and there was a knock on the door. Kayla answered. I heard Kayla and ezra talking. I didn't care tho. I was wearing a black set ( croptop and skirt) that hugged my body and a black denim jacket. My hair was left natural though becuase I didn't have time to do anything with it.

I put on my high top comme des garçons converse and went downstairs. I saw ezra and my heart instantly skipped a beat. He looked so nice.

He was also holding mable

He was also holding mable. (My dog.) He was so cute. Also hot. I came down the stairs and ezras eyes shot up at me. "Angel..." he looked up and down at me as I walked up infront of him. "You look stunning." He said as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. "You don't look to bad yourself ez." I smiled and greeted him with a hug.

"Have fun you 2!" Kayla smiled at me. I ignored her. Ezra looked down at me confused. "Thanks Kayla. We will." Ezra said as he took my hand and we walked to his car.

He opened the door for me. I smiled at him and got in and just looked down at my shoes. "Angel why are you so quiet?" I didn't respond because I zoned out. "Arabella. Don't ignore me." "Sorry... I zoned out." "What's happened with Kayla, beautiful?"

I explained everything to me and he looked at me with guilt. "Hey. Tonight we will make you forget all about that." "What do u mean? Why do u look... suspicious?" I said skeptical. " I have something for you, if you wanna use it." He handed me a vibrator. "Ezra what the hell?" "Let me explain what we are supposed to do"

"So basically when we are out to dinner I was planning to have u put that in your panties." I giggled. "Panties?" "Yes, panties." He said sarcastically. "I'll do it." I said. " What that easily?" "Yep. I'm horny give it here." "O Oh okay" he handed it to me. "Privacy?" I requested. He nodded his head and turned around. I put it in there. " I don't feel anything?" He turned around and smirked. "Oh do you not angel?" He grabbed the control and put it on the highest setting. I moaned out loud. He turned it to the lowest setting. "That was hot darling." Ezra teased. I sat covering my mouth and grinding on the edge of the seat. "Angel stop. Save yourself for later" he said and drove to 'Dinner on 5th.'

We parked and got out the car. I found my balance and walked like I didn't have a vibrator literally in my thong. "You alright angel?" "Yes im fine, ez." I glared at him and he chuckled.

We walked in and ezra spoke to the waitor who was finding our table for 2. "Right this way!" The waitor said. I gasped as the vibrator became more strong. Ezra looked at me. " Shh don't want them to hear you struggle..." ezra whispered in my ear.

i kicked his ankle and he laughed. "Here is your table." The waitor said and walked away leaving us together. There was a lot of people around us.

"Do u wanna order angel?" He said after we looked at the menus. "Yes. But we need a waitor for that" "right your right." Ezra whistled and a waitor came over. " What can I do for you sir?" "We would like to order." Ezra said. With his hand reaching in his pocket. "The lady can go first im still deciding."

I looked at ezra with a glare. "Hi yes I will have the salad please." "Okay ma'am and what drink would you like with that?" Ezra turned the vibrator up. I heavily breathed. "Just a coke for me please." "Okay and sir?" "The same." "Okay your meals will be ready shortly." The waitor walked away.

I kicked ezra from under the table. "Angel. That's not polite." He turned it up higher. I clenched my legs together and let out a gasp. People were looking at us. Ezra turned it down and turned to the people. "She's just having lady problems" My eyes widened and I kicked him harder. He laughed and put his hand on mine.

We continued the date as normal and had personal conversations. I'm glad he trusts me.

"So what's ur family life?" I asked ezra. He looked a little awkward. "You don't have to ans" "No no it's okay." He cut me off. I smiled at him. "So basically I live with my mum, and my older brother because as you probably know, my dad is a well known murderer and I haven't seen him for 2 years. That's basically it there's not much to my life." "Thanks for opening up to me ez." "Yea yea your turn what's ur story" "ok so basically as you probably know I live with my 'friend' Kayla at the moment but before that I was living with my mum and older brother but they kicked me out because apparently I'm old enough now but I'm only 16 so Kayla took me in and we bought a flat together. My dad passed away when I was five because of cancer. And that's it cheers to that!" "I'm sorry angel. I know you're not on good terms with Kayla right now so you're always welcome to stay with me."

I smiled at him and we left the diner. As we were walking back to the car he stopped me and grabbed my arm. "Angel you're coming back to mine tonight." "Wait what? Since when what about Kayla" "you're not on good terms with her so come stay with me and we won't go to school tomorrow. It will be okay you're grades will be fine and I won't take no for an answer." "Okay fine. Is your mum okay with this?" "Yeah she won't care." Ezra laughed as we both got in the car.
.
.
.
We got back to ezras and I stopped before he opened the door. "Will your mum like me?" I panicked. "Yes Arabella. You're beautiful, smart, nice
what would she not like about you?" "True" I said sarcastically. I reached out for his hand and he grabbed it. He opened the door and we went in.

"Hey ezra!" Ezras older brother Karl said to him. " hey." Ezra replied. "Where's mum?" " I don't know but whos this you've brought with you? She's fine" I smiled "thanks! I'm Arabella." "Okay okay that's enough we are going to my room." Ezra clutched onto my hand and I knew he was jealous over that. I was just greeting his brother.