Car ride.

EDITOR NOTE: This chapter will include SMUT.

Ezra's POV:
"Where are you taking me??" Arabella slapped my hand off of her arm. "Calm down angel we're going for a drive." "A drive? I don't even know you! This is crazy!" Arabella shouted. I opened the car door. "Get in." "Make me." Arabella said with her arms crossed. She was annoying me. I had just helped her from a situation and this is how she acts. God maybe I will make her.

"Drop the attitude. Get. In." "Ugh fine." Arabella frowned at me. I smirked at her. She got into the car actually smiling for once. Yeah. The rude Arabella party girl wasn't still shouting at me for taking her out of a party. "Can we turn the radio on? And since you dragged me out of the party I think I should pick what song." Arabella said while giving me a death stare. "Ok that's fine but I bet your music taste sucks." "I take offence to that" Bella scoffed and she chose the song. 'Don't look back in anger, Oasis.'

"Not actually bad at all Bels." I said as I started the car. "Thanks. Are you actually gonna tell me where your taking me or..." Arabella started. " Where ever you want." "The party." She tilted her head with a hint of attitude. I held eye contact with her and she laughed breaking it and then started singing.

"Your singing voice sounds like a dying kraken." I covered my ears jokingly. "Hey you are being very rude tonight my singing is amazing" "Calm down angel I was joking." I winked knowing that would annoy her. She looked at me and we held eye contact. I leaned closer to her and her lips smashed against mine. The song changed to 'Snap out of it by Artic Monkeys'. She deepened the kiss sending me a weird feeling in my stomach.

I stopped the car and got into the back seats. I patted my lap signaling her to join me. She joined me in the back seats and I undid her corset. I put my hand on her chin. " Are you sure you wanna do this?" She nodded in response. " I need to hear you say it, Angel." "Yes." Arabella said with a hungry look in her eyes.

I ran my hands down her body. "You have a gorgeous body angel." Arabella smiled against my lips. She undid my shirt and ran her hands down my chest.

She played with my chain as I brung my hands down to her skirt. I took her skirt off looking at her for a approval and she smiled and nodded. "You sure you wanna do this?" I asked her. "Yes. I'm sure" "shit I don't have a condom... do you?" Arabella giggled. " Yes as a matter of fact I do!" And she got the condom out of her coat pocket. "I'm not even gonna ask" I said holding back a laugh. I smashed my lips against hers and unbuttoned my trousers.

Arabella watched me whilst she did 'the eyes'. She's so hot. She helped me take my trousers off and my boxers. She bit her lip. She put her hands on each side of my waist teasing me. Her hands were rubbing up and down my upper thighs making me groan, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Arabella's pov.
I gently rubbed with his tip while smirking at him. I did circles around it. He was heavy breathing and it was so hot. "Fuck." He groaned as he straddled my hips and held them down and pushed inside of me. I moaned at how big he is. I wrapped my arms around him and dug my neck into his shoulders trying to silence my moans. He slowly started moving inside of me to set the pace.

"Fuck angel you feel so good" he groaned out. He started thrusting inside of me faster hitting all the right spots with every thrust. I opened my mouth trying to let a moan out but I couldn't. I moaned out as I came close to my orgasm. "You're so beautiful Arabella" Ezra said thrusting faster. " e- ezra im close" I struggled but then he stopped.

"Why'd u st" "Beg for it." He cut me off. "I know you want it. And I want it. So beg for it and we will both get what we need." He said looking deep into my eyes. His emerald eyes burning my soul. "P please..." "Please what? Finish your sentence darling." " Please fuck me until we both finish" "good girl." He said as he smashed his lips against mine and started moving faster than before.

He captured my moans with his mouth and he was breathing heavily. His moans would probably be enough to make me cum. "Angel..." he moaned. " e ezra...I'm gonna c cum" i stuttered. I moaned as my orgasm came and I was cumming. " You've done amazing angel." He smiled as he keeps on thrusting into me making it harder to overcome my orgasm.

"Angel im gonna cum." He moaned . I moaned as he came inside of me and as he was he bit down my jawline to my neck. He came back to my mouth and placed soft kisses on my lips. I collapsed into him, hugging him.

He pulled out of me but didn't make me get off of him.
.
.
After a few hours of resting he gave me his green and black sweater from his boot. It was really big on me and it was so warm. It also smelt good.

"You alright now?" He said bluntly. "Yeah I enjoyed tonight" I smiled at him. He grinned back and drove me home.