Ezras mum

Ezras pov.

" why did u pull me away like that? I was meeting your brother" "Because he thought you were hot." "So? It's not like we are a thing." "Arabella listen here." I said. I pushed her up against the wall grabbing her waist. " Even if we aren't together you're mi"

There was a knock on the door. " Who is it?" I asked loudly . Arabella covered her ears giggling to herself. "It's me! What are you doing in there?" "Oh that's my mum erm Arabella come with me" " O oh okay"

she neatened herself up abit and we opened the door. "Hi! It's lovely to meet you!" Arabella announced. She's so cute. " Oh Ezra who's this she's lovely and she's beautiful!" "Mum this is Arabella, Arabella this is my mum" I smiled. "Well it's lovely to meet you Arabella." "You to!" Arabella smiled.

"So im guessing you've gone out for dinner becuase you're dressed up but I would like you both to come down stairs and have a drink with ur brother and I to get to know everyone."My mum said quite seriously. " Yep we are just gonna change then we will be down." "Alright."My mum (Samantha) closed the door and went downstairs.

"You're so cute Angel." I said as I passed a hoodie to Bella. She just smiled at me in response.
.
.
We got changed and went downstairs and we were all sat at the dinner table having some wine. Well ezra and his brother had beer. "So Arabella what are your plans for the future?" Samantha asked bels. They were waffling on to eachother and I felt something in my pocket. I smirked. I turned the vibrator up one. Arabella cleared her throat and moved around in her chair.

"Exuse me, can someone please show me to the bathroom?" Arabella asked innocently. "Yes. I will." I offered. "We will be right back." I smiled at my mum as did Arabella.

We got into the toilet and Arabella pushed me against the wall and unzipped my trousers. "Angel! Chill out we can't do this here" "Ofc we can. Just be quiet dummy" Arabella giggled. She pulled down my boxers and admired my dick. She put her finger on the tip and did circles. I leaned against the wall as she teased my dick. She teased the tip with her tounge. I let out a small groan as she pushed my dick down her throat bobbing her head up and down. "Fuck Arabella... you're so good..." "look at me." Arabella looked up whilst she took my dick down her throat. "Fuck baby just like that.." I whispered. She took as much as she could of me down her throat. " fuck im gonna cum if you keep doing it like that" Arabella looked up and took my dick out of her mouth.

"Angel. Why'd you stop.." "teasing you." She smirked and did my trousers up. "How the hell do I hide a boner?" " I don't know it's not like I have one" Arabella said sarcastically.
Arabellas pov.

We returned to the table and finished our conversation and went upstairs to bed. As soon as the door closed ezra smashed his lips against mine making me struggle backwards into the wall.

he got a call. "It's evie" ezra said looking at me hoping I don't over react. " what's she want?" I asked judgementally. "There's a party and she wants to go." "Well let's go then! Id love to go." " you sure Angel?" "Yes let's get ready."