Incident

I decided to just dress comfy. I didn't wanna look like a 'hooker' again. I just put on a green sweater and grey joggers with black high top converse.

I went downstairs to see Kayla. "Kayla why are we going to see him?" I asked in a quiet voice. "I wanna see what's going on and why he made you piss off." "Ok."
.
.
We arrived at his house but I stopped Kayla before she knocked. "I'm scared I've not seen him in days what if he wants nothing to do with me anymore?" Kayla looked at me and knocked. I kicked her ancle and she giggled making me smile.

His mum answered the door looking quite upset. It wiped the smile off of my face. "Hello mrs Lincon is everything alright?" "Hello Arabella. Everything is fine with me but ezra isn't doing great. Follow me." She let me and Kayla in and took us into the lounge where Liam was sitting.

Now I was very worried. Liam wasn't being flirty. "sheesh he's gorgeous who's that?" Kayla whispered in my ear. "Liam would you mind taking Bellas friend into the kitchen so me and Bella can talk?" Samantha asked.  Kayla looked at me and raised her eyebrows up and down. "Yea ok come on Arabellas hot friend."

They left to the kitchen and Samantha sat me down. "Arabella. I'm gonna get straight to it. Ezra was forced to say that stuff to you the other night by you know who. He's so crazy about you he's upstairs now with his dad but his dad wants him to cut people out of his life either the easy way or the hard way. So he was only trying to protect you becuase he doesn't want you to get hurt."

My heart sank. Is that where the scars and bruises came from? God. "Thank you so much for letting me know. Can I go upstairs to them?" "Arabella that isn't the greatest idea but if you must then yes but please take Liam with you. Let your friend stay with me." "Okay thank you so much mrs Lincon." "You can call me Sam love."

I went to the kitchen to tell Liam. "Are you crazy? You're going up there and want me to come with you? Jesus Arabella you're not scared of anything are you?" He grinned. I smiled in response. "Ok Kayla wait here we will go upstairs" "Don't die please" Kayla whispered. I rolled my eyes at her.

Me and Liam went upstairs to ezra. Liam knocked on his door. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready as ill ever be" I said not making a big deal out of this situation. I just wanted to make sure ezra was okay.  Ezra opened the door and his dads eyes shot to me looking up and down.

"Ezra did you tell your hooker to come over again? Whatever she's hot I don't mind at all" his dad smirked at me and looked me up and down. He was ugly. I wanted to pewk. "Ezra I need to talk to you about how much you're paying me." I pretended to actually be a hooker. Ezra looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Right I'll give you guys privacy cmon Liam let's go to your room." Liam looked scared. "A- Actually! Actually sir Liam can join us! We love to have an extra man with us for the show." I felt so sick saying all this. "In that case ! Go have fun Liam." "Okay dad we will be down soon promise" Liam fake smiled at him and he looked like he wanted to cry.

His dad closed the door and ezra ran to me and hugged me tightly. How much I missed him. "Arabella Im so so sorry please forgive me im so sorry" he said whilst trembling but not letting go of me. "Hey it's okay don't worry.. I'm gonna get you out of here okay?" " you can't. He won't let us go and he doesn't want anyone in our lives. Arabella... He'll kill you" the door slammed open by his dad. He had a gun in his hand. I froze and started breathing heavily. He put the gun to liams head. "I'll shoot right now if you come closer! You actually think I'm dumb enough to believe you're a hooker? You look like one but no. You're innocent and I could tell by your acting.

I covered my mouth with my hand and started crying and shaking. Something was wrong but I won't mention it. "Stop crying bitch" their dad said and he pulled the trigger. Liam fell to the floor and there were sirens outside. His dad ran out but the police got him. Ezra ran to Liam and fell to the floor crying.

I was crying against the wall with so many thoughts. This was my fault. If I didn't come here this wouldn't have happened? Where's Kayla? Is Liam gonna survive? Is his dad still out there? The thoughts stopped when there was a weird feeling down there. I was shaking so much and crying.

Blood started running down my thighs. My back felt like it was broken and I couldn't move so I fell to the floor. Ezra didn't hear. He was completely gone his thoughts had left and he was just crying over Liam. "Ezra!" I shouted as more blood started coming down my thighs. Ezra turned around and ran over to me panicking.

"Ezra make it stop what's happening" I cried. "Breathe angel deep breathes im gonna get my mum and Kayla and my mum will call the ambulance" "ezra it hurts help me please" "Darling im gonna fix this just come here okay it's okay" he said trying not to freak me out by crying even more. I love him so much. I clinged onto him digging my nails into his back.

"Omg Liam!!" Sam said running to her son laying on the floor. Completely gone. "No no no no my baby come back please Kayla call 2 ambulances!"

Tears ran down my face as I dug my face into ezras shoulder. He was holding me tight. I covered my mouth silencing my screams because I didn't wanna startle his mum but I was in so much pain and it was so hard to even breathe. "Ezra I can't breathe what's happening please make it stop please" "Bella take deep breaths okay it's all gonna be okay I promise breathe in and out okay?"
.
.
The ambulance arrived and ezra got in the one with Liam and Kayla got in mine. Kayla was crying and holding my hand as I cried out in pain. What was happening to me? This couldn't be my period it couldn't be this is way to painful, periods are bad but mine are never this bad...

We arrived at the hospital and I was put in a room with many doctors. "Arabella Grace is that correct?" The doctor asked Kayla. "Yes that's right" Kayla said holding back tears. Ezra rushed into the room and sat down beside Kayla and took my hand from Kaylas hand and squeezed it. "You're okay angel."

"Okay so Arabella are you sexually active or have you had sex recently?" The doctor asked. "Yes about a month ago now" I struggled to get my words out and everything that came out my mouth was shaky. "Have you had your period?" "No." I responded. " we are gonna have to run some tests on you Arabella and we are gonna have to ask you to leave , ma'am." She said to Kayla.

I said bye to Kayla and she left. "No it can't be a baby the test was negative" "Test?" Ezra looked confused. I looked at him crying so much I couldn't think.
.
.
The doctors ran a couple of tests and they sat down besides me. "Arabella, Ezra. I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you have had a miscarriage." My mind went blank. I felt like I was gonna pass out. I started shaking and crying and I reached out for ezra and he hugged me just as shocked as I was.

Ezra was crying silently on my shoulder while I was struggling to breathe and crying like I never have before. " I I wanna go home" I struggled. "unfortunately we can't send you home just yet you have to wait 2 days. But I also have to tell you some stuff. So you're not allowed to have sexual intercourse for at least 2 weeks and just stay away from stressful situations and stay with someone who can provide for you and look after you." The docter explained. "Can i please just leave ? I wanna be at home I wanna see my mum I'll pay just please" I sobbed.

"Look I'll just take her to her mum and we will give you the money to transfer everything she needs to her house." Ezra said trying to hold himself together for me. He had no idea I was feeling like this, this was probably such a shock to him I feel so bad. I also couldn't stop thinking about Liam and it made me cry more.

"Come on angel." Ezra picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck. I couldn't say anything. I felt empty. "Let's get you to your mum." I didn't answer. My words wouldn't come out.

He put me in the passenger seat of his car not bothered about the blood. I love him so much.

We arrived at my mums house.