School

EDITOR NOTE!
The girl in the picture is Arabella🤍.

Arabellas pov.

I got home to be greeted by a tired kayla with a guy on our sofa. ( We share a flat.) I was to tired to even say anything but I waved and smiled awkwardly. I went to the kitchen to pour myself a drink of wine.

"Hey? Who's jumper have you got on Bella?" Kayla asked sceptical. "Ezras." I mumbled. " Ezra!!!!?" Kayla shouted in shock waking up her hookup man.

"Hey maybe I should go" the mystery man said. " yeah maybe. I'll see u soon." Kayla winked as he walked out the front door. "Ok." I said. " I'm going to bedddd" I said trying to avoid this conversation. "Arabella." Kayla said in a serious tone. " Please just be careful with Ezra. He's known for being a guy who uses girls for sex." Kayla looked at me worried. " I'll be okay" I smiled at Kayla concerned for myself to be honest. " I'm gonna go bed night Kayla don't wanna wake up to late for school." "Yup get a good nights sleep and set ur alarm bc I'm drunk asf and I'm gonna have a hangover." Kayla laughed at her own words.
.
.
.
The next morning.
My alarm went off and it was very annoying. I groaned looking at my phone to check to see if I had any texts from ez. Nothing. Maybe his phones not working or something? Idk I'll just get ready.

I curled my hair with straighteners and put on my uniform. A long sleeved white shirt and a plain black pleated skirt. I rolled it up 3 times to be exact. I put my tie on and forgot that I was supposed to wake up Kayla. I walked to her room to see she was already awake.

"Hey? you okay..?" I asked a little concerned. " Yes my alarm went off." Kayla smiled hiding her phone. "Oh ok... meet me downstairs in 15 mins." I said and walked out of her room. Why was she hiding her phone?

I did my makeup just some simple foundation and clear lipgloss but I didn't have time to cover my freckles which I hated. I went downstairs and me and Kayla got into the car and went to school.
.
.
.
The school day had passed and nothing interesting happened so I'll spare u the boring details. I saw ezra but he didn't see me he was with his friend Oliver. I never spoke to Oliver but people said he was mean.

I was speaking to a few boys in the 'popular group' and saw ezra across the hall. I had an idea that would make him stop ignoring me. I teasingly took one of the boys hands and the boy pinned me to the wall smiling down at me. His name was kaizer, Kai for short.

" so. Who are we making jealous?" Kai was gay. He was only out to me. "Ezra." I chuckled. "Omg that hottie? Dang girl ok I'm in." "Thank you so much Kai." He smiled at me. He placed his hand on the back of my thigh grabbing ezras attention.

I made eye contact with ezra and smirked. I looked back at Kai and kissed his cheek. "Gotta go it's the end of school see ya later." "Bye bels." Kai waved.

Ezra followed me out.

"Hey." He said as he spun me around. "Oh hey ezra." I said like he didn't mean anything to me. "Cut the ballshit Arabella. I know you're trying to make me jealous and it isn't working. I don't like you so leave me alone last night I was clearly drunk." He snapped. He wasn't drunk.

"What?" I said with a blank emotion on my face. A girl with black permed hair walked up behind him and grabbed his hand. "Sweetie... You didn't think ezra would actually like you, did you?" Evie said. I'm pretty sure that was her name. Ezra looks like he doesn't wanna be here im 100% sure they're forcing him to do stuff.

"Ezra. What the hell?" I teared up. " That was my first time last night that's why I didn't wanna do anything with Leo." Ezra looked at me shocked. "Bella im sorr" "No don't speak don't say anything don't talk to me and don't text me." I cut him off. Evie laughed. "What the fuck are you laughing at evie?" I snapped.

"You're a virgin? Dang everyone thinks you're a slut I mean you kinda look like one . No offence 'Bells.'" I clenched my fist. " Evie we should go" "No ezra this is quite funny did u know she was a virgin?" "No. I didn't." Evie laughed. Ezra looked down not smiling in the slightest.

I couldn't take her irritating voice anymore I punched her in the face making her stop laughing. "Jesus Arabella!" Ezra looks shocked. I just cried and looked away. "Come on. I'll take you home. Oliver can take evie and I'll explain everything on the way to your house." I didn't wanna argue. I just nodded and he put his arm around me and we got into his car.

"Explain then!" I shouted. " You just humiliated me infront of evie I should've never trusted you ezra!" " Angel. I didn't know it was your first time last night if I knew that I never wouldn't done it. It was messed up I know and I regret it but I thought everyone in our school knew that I don't date. I never have. I'm so sorry. Although you made me feel something different last night something I've never felt before and it worried me. I'm really sorry your first time wasn't special as you probably imagined it I would do anything to go back and make it special just for you." He looked down. His words made me smile a little.  He looked up at me. "Angel... no you smudged your mascara don't cry." He wiped my eyes. " We are going out for dinner tonight. Be ready by 8 because that's when I'm taking you out." His words gave me butterflies and I just felt safe right now. "Okay. Thank you for your apology and I forgive you. Just do me a favour and don't do it to your next girl." " Angel. I don't date but. I don't think there's gonna be a next girl if this continues to work out. But we do need to get to know eachother a little more." He said looking into my eyes. Fuck his eyes are hot. I smiled and looked away looking out the window.
.
.
.
.
He dropped me off at home and I had an hour to get ready because we went for a drive for a few hours. " KAYLA" I shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU OKAY?" She shouted back from the shower. "YES COME DOWN HERE" "OKAY! ONE MINUTE I NEED TO CHANGE!"

Kaylas pov

"Mason stop I think she's home" "shit" mason breathed into my neck. "KAYLAAA!" "WHAT ARE YOU OKAY?!"I shouted back panicking. "YES COME DOWN HERE" "OKAY ONE MINUETE I NEED TO CHANGE" "Shit Mason what do we do" " I can leave out of the window just go distract her okay?" "Okay good luck" I kissed him goodbye and he left.

Arabellas pov.

What was that bang outside? I ran to the window only to see my ex mason who had just climbed out of the window.

I went silent. " Heyyyy what's up girl?" I didn't respond. "Arabella I can explain" " Mason? My ex are you serious?! You know how much I loved him and he cheated on me before so why get with him" Kayla stayed quiet looking guilty and bad for me. "I'm going to get ready don't talk to me ."